Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Draft

Featured Replies

Curious how you'd feel if that was your daughter?

I said my peace in the Mixon thread when it was created and I along with Lawdicat were the only ones brave enough to bring uo

the fact that the female

wasnt all innocent in the incident either and I got bashed for even mentioning it. I also said that when the bengals had him in for a visit that I wouldn't be overly upset if we got him. Guess what? We got him and I'm not upset. You wanna know why?

 

I asked when the video came out why no one was questioning why the female first pushed him and then slapped him before he hit her. He was waaaaayyyy wrong for what he did but she wasn't innocent in the altercation either as she was the original

inaitgator. So yes he did wrong. He was 17 and was suspended for a year and he and her both settled and she has no issue with it anymore. Some of you act like he was the only person to ever do something wrong. Has he stayed in trouble since the incident? Was he in trouble before the incident? The fact of the matter is he was going to play for someone no matter what. It's the NFL

and every team has players with character issues. The almighty Patriots had a murderer on their team. So let's not act like this is anything we should act as if the Bengals did something other teams

haven't done.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Obviously everyone views it differently, but to me he should be in prison not about to become a millionaire.

 

To me hitting a woman isn't something you deserve a second chance from.

Why should he be in prison? You seriously think anyone involved in an altercation should be in prison? Seriously!!!!!???? So

I guess she should be in prison too according to you? I mean she hit him first.

 

Get real!

It doesn't surpise me at all the Bengals drafted him.

Aren't you a Steelers fan? A steelers

fan is the last person to think Mixon shouldn't be playing in the NFL while you support Roethlisberger and a LB who starts fights in hotels.

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 2

I hope Jake Butts is still there when the Bengals pick and they take him. I really want them to use a two TE system to help their young tackles. That's why I wanted Howard. However if they can get Jake Butts, then I like the Ross pick even more.

 

Even if Butts doesn't get cleared in time this year. You now have insurance in case Eifert leaves. Butts seemed to have a very similar game to Eiferts in college.

Get Jake Butts, then some OL depth preferably a center and another OL spot. Then draft the Arizona State kicker with one of their picks in the 5th round.

  • Author
Have you decided to take deal i offered on how many wins this Bengal team will have?

 

Nope! I don't care how many games they win I know it will be a few though.

Saddest press conference I ever seen.

 

'17 Draft News Conference: Rd 2

Ok, I give, what was so sad about it? Was that the first press conference you've ever watched? Looked like every other press conference I've ever seen Marvin give.

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 2

Nope! I don't care how many games they win I know it will be a few though.

 

Well I mean since you know. Then you have nothing to worry about. It's a win, win for you. You get to show how much you know as you say, and get rid of me for a year. It's not like there is any chance you would be wrong and you end up the one gone for the year, since as you say you know they won't win many.

I know you said you think, I was curious to why. Yes Dansby is gone, and Rey M. are gone. But they signed Minter to take Rey M. Spot and Vigil is taking Dansby spot. They still have Vinny Rey who plays every spot. Flowers who is a fast athletic backer.

 

So yeah they may draft one still, but he is not one they are putting at LB. They got him to rush the passer. So unless they are going to be a 3/4 defense this year, where he could be an outside backer and rush from that spot. He is not going to be a LB.

 

There biggest need on defense was DE pass rusher. He fills that need, and so they are not going to move him to LB.

 

I'm not worked up at all. I like this pick. Was just curious what made you think they would put him at LB. I don't see any reason why they would even consider it.

 

Because like I said before, Dansby's gone. I'm fine with him playing playing DE, I think he's gonna be good, but he can play LB, maybe they'd put him back there, if they don't that's okay, But I'm not gonna be surprised if he played LB.

  • Author
Well I mean since you know. Then you have nothing to worry about. It's a win, win for you. You get to show how much you know as you say, and get rid of me for a year. It's not like there is any chance you would be wrong and you end up the one gone for the year, since as you say you know they won't win many.

 

I don't care how many games the Bengals win. All I know the Steelers will do better than them.

Because like I said before, Dansby's gone. I'm fine with him playing playing DE, I think he's gonna be good, but he can play LB, maybe they'd put him back there, if they don't that's okay, But I'm not gonna be surprised if he played LB.

 

That's fine, but he won't unless they switch to a 3/4 defense :D

I don't care how many games the Bengals win. All I know the Steelers will do better than them.

 

Wait a minute I thought you just said the Bengals would only win a few. Now you are not confident in that, and only know the Steelers will win more? You don't even seem to trust what you even know.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.