Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Draft

Featured Replies

  • Replies 193
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And here we go... (said in the Joker's voice)

It amazes me how bad Goodell struggles with enunciation

Newsflash--Bengals hire Ray Rice as "Character Coach" to help mentor young thugs 'er players!!

I think they got a steal.

I think they got a steal.

 

Talent wise? Yeah they did. I think he's a top 15 talent and 2nd RB to only Fournette. Problem is the Cincinnati offensive line is a huge question mark.

I am ok with it. The kid made a huge huge mistake. He paid the price served his punishment. Move on.

I think they got a steal.

Depends on your perspective. They got a top 10 talent in the second round, but they drafted a guy who they may have been able to get in the 3rd round.

Talent wise? Yeah they did. I think he's a top 15 talent and 2nd RB to only Fournette. Problem is the Cincinnati offensive line is a huge question mark.

Yep we are definitely hedging our bets on Ogbuehi and Fisher actually producing this year.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.