Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Draft

Featured Replies

  • Replies 193
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't understand why the Bengals draft players that are injuried.

 

I actually agree with you here.

 

Even though I am not thrilled with this pick. I watched a lot of highlights on him since they drafted him. He definitely can help as long as he stays healthy.

 

Maybe he got all of his injuries out of the way in college and will be healthy in the pros.

 

With Green and him on the outside. Boyd in the slot, and Core as another deep threat as a 4th we. It's a nice young core. I just hope they let the young guys play and not force fees is LaFell as a starter getting a lot of reps.

I do think they draft Mixon if he is there in 2nd round. 3rd round will be the De from Villanova. 4th round the TE Butts from Michigan.

I'm generally opposed to taking an WR in the top 10, with few exceptions. But I'm excited to see how fast this kid is. I assume he'll be a big play threat, and I think that'll help AJ on the opposite side. If Boyd continues to improve and Eifert can stay healthy, the offense could be pretty dangerous.

  • Author

Ross is not cleared to practice according to the radio interview I listen to tonight.

Ross is not cleared to practice according to the radio interview I listen to tonight.

 

Why not?

Adam Schefter

April 21 at 7:13pm

 

With speculation swirling about John Ross' injury history, his agent Brad Cicala released this statement: "Despite recent reports, John Ross III has never sustained 2 ACL injury’s nor has he had 2 ACL surgeries. In January of 2015 he endured surgery on his right lateral meniscus and in April of 2015 he had surgery on his left ACL. Upon his return, Ross recorded 1150 yards and 16 touchdowns, and was also named the AP’s Pac-12 player of The Year. During the 2016 Stanford game (Game 5), John injured his right labrum but was able to finish the season strong. He went on to compete at the NFL Combine where he broke the 40-yard dash record by running a 4.22. Immediately after the combine, John underwent surgery on his right labrum and has been rehabbing ever since. A recent report from his doctor, Dr. Albert Gee, Division Chief from the Department of Orthopedics and Sports Medicine from the University of Washington, states that John’s recovery is ahead of schedule and he will be fully healthy by the start of NFL camp. I have confirmed with numerous NFL teams that John’s recent medical rechecks have come back positive.

  • Author
Why not?

 

That is what he said in his interview I believe his shoulder is not 100 precent yet. He said he would be ready by training camp.

Probably still should have taken Riddick.

I actually agree with you here.

 

Even though I am not thrilled with this pick. I watched a lot of highlights on him since they drafted him. He definitely can help as long as he stays healthy.

 

Maybe he got all of his injuries out of the way in college and will be healthy in the pros.

 

With Green and him on the outside. Boyd in the slot, and Core as another deep threat as a 4th we. It's a nice young core. I just hope they let the young guys play and not force fees is LaFell as a starter getting a lot of reps.

 

I like the pick if healthy. I am not sure they are as sold on Core as you think they are. They obviously haven't given up on him, but I think they are still evaluating hm.

Dalton doesn't seem all that great on the deep ball because of arm strength. Feels like Ross' speed will be best utilized with quick slants.

 

I don't love the pick. Just okay with it.

I feel better about the pick this morning but still think they should have taken Allen or Foster. Just feel like they could have gotten better value at the #9 spot. Some people had Ross falling out of the first round.

 

I hope Ross develops in to an Antonio Brown like receiver. He will help AJ but will also benefit from AJ. If he's going against the #3 DB, he should be open a lot.

I want Mixon in the 2nd round. Does that make me a bad person?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.