Bengals Draft

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quite embarrassed, and probably in jail for kicking his butt, or at least trying, after viewing the tape? As usual, as a fan I only have one vote, and that's my pocketbook; which I chose to close for Mr. Brown and his team of thugs.

53 players on a roster and 2 probably could be considered that, but yet it's a team of thugs?

It doesn't surpise me at all the Bengals drafted him.

Guessing Paul Brown is spinning in his grave on his team's 50th anniversary? Feel they're headed back to the lost years that I thought were gone? A strange move of desperation when none was needed?

Quite embarrassed, and probably in jail for kicking his butt, or at least trying, after viewing the tape? As usual, as a fan I only have one vote, and that's my pocketbook; which I chose to close for Mr. Brown and his team of thugs.

Why didn't you drop your tickets after Adam Jones hit a woman, or Ray Maualuga hit a woman? Why is it different with Mixon? Because you saw the video?

From a football standpoint it's probably the best pick of the draft. Would've been a top 5-10 pick based on his talent.

Exactly. I have mix feelings on it. However in terms of talent at the skill positions, the Bengals are now back to even with the Steelers in talent on offensive skill positions. The OL is the big difference, as the Bengals is unknown.

I expect 3 out of the next 4 picks by the Bengals to be lineman on the OL and DL.

Exactly. I have mix feelings on it. However in terms of talent at the skill positions, the Bengals are now back to even with the Steelers in talent on offensive skill positions. The OL is the big difference, as the Bengals is unknown.

I expect 3 out of the next 4 picks by the Bengals to be lineman on the OL and DL.

Haha Bengals will never have as much talent as the Steelers!

Last straw, and yes the video was quite disturbing.

And they kept Marvin.

I understand all that. I don't think there will be very many like you. Mo Egger nailed this topic this afternoon. He said people who are still Bengals fans and have suffered through all they have suffered through for the past 25 years, including bad player issues ... drafting Mixon is not going cause a mass exodus.

He also said the press conference with Marvin is a ticking time bomb. If Marvin gets huffy or doesn't handle the press well over this pick, that could cause things to blow up more than selecting Mixon.

I understand all that. I don't think there will be very many like you. Mo Egger nailed this topic this afternoon. He said people who are still Bengals fans and have suffered through all they have suffered through for the past 25 years, including bad player issues ... drafting Mixon is not going cause a mass exodus.

He also said the press conference with Marvin is a ticking time bomb. If Marvin gets huffy or doesn't handle the press well over this pick, that could cause things to blow up more than selecting Mixon.

Probably true and that's fine--As I said, just one vote. Really don't understand taking a RB with issues like that, when it wasn't that much of a need. I think it's just another example of Mikey thinking he's smarter than the rest of the league?

At the end of the day, both picks so far are totally useless unless they find someone to block for them? IMO they should have tried to trade up for one of the top OL prospects that fell to the 2nd round, especially in a draft that's supposedly weak across the OL?