April 29, 20179 yr Probably true and that's fine--As I said, just one vote. Really don't understand taking a RB with issues like that, when it wasn't that much of a need. I think it's just another example of Mikey thinking he's smarter than the rest of the league? At the end of the day, both picks so far are totally useless unless they find someone to block for them? IMO they should have tried to trade up for one of the top OL prospects that fell to the 2nd round, especially in a draft that's supposedly weak across the OL? They could have and they would have lost draft picks for a guy who won't start. Like it or not both young tackles are going to start this year, and Andre Smith is going to start at guard. Wouldn't have mattered even if they moved up to take someone.
April 29, 20179 yr Understand what you're saying, and can see him getting another chance somewhere. That said, I just made the decision to NOT allow any of my money to be used to pay Mr. Mixon and returned my season tickets to Mr. Brown!! What took you so long? Most people did that years ago when they realized what an idiot Mikey Brown is.
April 29, 20179 yr Haha Bengals will never have as much talent as the Steelers! I know I shouldn't encourage you but why on god's green earth does a self proclaimed Steeler's fan spend so much time on Bengal's threads? I'll never uderstand it.
April 29, 20179 yr I like the Mixon pick, he had an off the field issue so I can see the dislike toward the man, but as a football player he's a good pick, the Ross pick was solid also, and I like the Willis pick, through 2 days I like our draft.
April 29, 20179 yr Author I know I shouldn't encourage you but why on god's green earth does a self proclaimed Steeler's fan spend so much time on Bengal's threads? I'll never uderstand it. Because I can I started the thread.
April 29, 20179 yr I think Willis will play LB for us. Um why? De pass rusher is our biggest need. He won Big 12 defensive player of the year at De and had over 11 sacks last year. He is going to be a DE, not a linebacker. Not sure where you came up with that.
April 29, 20179 yr Um why? De pass rusher is our biggest need. He won Big 12 defensive player of the year at De and had over 11 sacks last year. He is going to be a DE, not a linebacker. Not sure where you came up with that. Not sure why you're worked up about it. BUT with Maualuga gone and Dansby gone, also his NFL.com Draft Profile had him listed as a Outside Linebacker. I also said, "I think..." not that he WOULD.
April 29, 20179 yr Um why? De pass rusher is our biggest need. He won Big 12 defensive player of the year at De and had over 11 sacks last year. He is going to be a DE, not a linebacker. Not sure where you came up with that. Also I know he's a DE, I also know he was Big 12 DPOY, but he can play LB.
April 29, 20179 yr I was at my cousins Winery drinking all night. Couldn't wait to get home and read this thread. Should be good lol
April 29, 20179 yr Not sure why you're worked up about it. BUT with Maualuga gone and Dansby gone, also his NFL.com Draft Profile had him listed as a Outside Linebacker. I also said, "I think..." not that he WOULD. Also I know he's a DE, I also know he was Big 12 DPOY, but he can play LB. I know you said you think, I was curious to why. Yes Dansby is gone, and Rey M. are gone. But they signed Minter to take Rey M. Spot and Vigil is taking Dansby spot. They still have Vinny Rey who plays every spot. Flowers who is a fast athletic backer. So yeah they may draft one still, but he is not one they are putting at LB. They got him to rush the passer. So unless they are going to be a 3/4 defense this year, where he could be an outside backer and rush from that spot. He is not going to be a LB. There biggest need on defense was DE pass rusher. He fills that need, and so they are not going to move him to LB. I'm not worked up at all. I like this pick. Was just curious what made you think they would put him at LB. I don't see any reason why they would even consider it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.