Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Draft

Featured Replies

Bengals double down and take another DE. This is a draft looking for playmakers for the Bengals.

 

I hope butt is there for the next pick.

  • Replies 193
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My neighbor called the Bengals this morning and cancelled his tickets. He also has Blue Jackets and OSU tickets. Told them with having 2 daughters, this was his line in the sand. Whatever club seats go for, scratch 2 off for 2017.

 

Anyone else seeing this yet, or at least legit claims?

My neighbor called the Bengals this morning and cancelled his tickets. He also has Blue Jackets and OSU tickets. Told them with having 2 daughters, this was his line in the sand. Whatever club seats go for, scratch 2 off for 2017.

 

Anyone else seeing this yet, or at least legit claims?

 

Why did he cancel?

I have no problem with anyone who decides to have nothing to do with the Bengals because of the Mixon pick. To each his own. Everyone has their right to their own decision and opinion. Me, I've realized long ago (2006) to be exact, that sports means nothing more than entertainment.

 

The time we look at sports, especially professional sports, as some sort of life lesson that represents us all, well that is when we find our priorities all out of whack.

 

Sports is entertainment. That is all it is. It's not here to make life learning lessons, it's there to make players and owners rich period.

 

I will still follow the Bengals, that is my choice. Those that won't is also fine with me.

I have no problem with anyone who decides to have nothing to do with the Bengals because of the Mixon pick. To each his own. Everyone has their right to their own decision and opinion. Me, I've realized long ago (2006) to be exact, that sports means nothing more than entertainment.

 

The time we look at sports, especially professional sports, as some sort of life lesson that represents us all, well that is when we find our priorities all out of whack.

 

Sports is entertainment. That is all it is. It's not here to make life learning lessons, it's there to make players and owners rich period.

 

I will still follow the Bengals, that is my choice. Those that won't is also fine with me.

 

I agree.

The Bengals take another WR.

 

Two WRs

Two DEs

One RB

WR Josh Malone from UT

 

From Bengals.com:

 

The Gallatin, Tennessee native made a lot of people happy by staying in-state to play with the Volunteers. The state's Mr. Football was a top-five receiver recruit nationally, and figured he would play right away in Knoxville. Malone was correct, as he started six games in 2014, catching 23 passes for 231 yards and a touchdown. He was a full-time starter as a sophomore (31-405, two TDs) but came into his own in 2016. Tennessee's top receiver caught 50

The Malone pick leads me to believe they are not sold on Core, Erikson, and the rest besides Green, LaFell and maybe Boyd.

The Malone pick leads me to believe they are not sold on Core, Erikson, and the rest besides Green, LaFell and maybe Boyd.

 

Core I can understand, but I really like Erickson. I think he is just a football player above all else and you need some of those guys on your team.

  • Author
My neighbor called the Bengals this morning and cancelled his tickets. He also has Blue Jackets and OSU tickets. Told them with having 2 daughters, this was his line in the sand. Whatever club seats go for, scratch 2 off for 2017.

 

Anyone else seeing this yet, or at least legit claims?

 

My brother canceled his front row seats after the Mixon pick.

  • Author

Surprised they haven't drafted a center, guard, tackle or te.

The Malone pick leads me to believe they are not sold on Core, Erikson, and the rest besides Green, LaFell and maybe Boyd.

 

Core I can understand, but I really like Erickson. I think he is just a football player above all else and you need some of those guys on your team.

 

I definitely think this means the end of Erickson. They usually keep 6 wr. Green, Lafell, Boyd, Ross, Malone and Core.

 

I honestly would be good with the Bengals moving on from Lafell. He doesn't really bring any other dimension to this offense, and prevents the younger guys from playing. If these guys show they are capable come training camp. Then let Lafell walk. Go with the young guys with speed who bring another dimension to this offense that Lafell doesn't.

 

I just don't think Lafell brings much in helping this team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.