Bengals Draft

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with WCPO.

Does that mean your turning in your season tickets? Btw, I garuntee you won't boycott them. You will watch them. I also garuntee you that you will post about their games this year. So if you are truly going to boycott them then that means you stay out of every forum

abkut the Bengals. Starting with this one now. Cya.

Brandon Wilson was maybe the most versatile player in the nation. 4.36 40 time with a 41 inch vert. Immediate contributor on special teams. Love that pickup. If anyone watches his highlights check out his strip and score at the 1:15 mark.

Part of drafting well is also having a good idea when you can get the guys you want. With him being the third rated one, should have made them comfortable knowing he would still be there next round or 7th.

Maybe they did know something. That we will never know. Teams value players differently

Does that mean your turning in your season tickets? Btw, I garuntee you won't boycott them. You will watch them. I also garuntee you that you will post about their games this year. So if you are truly going to boycott them then that means you stay out of every forum

abkut the Bengals. Starting with this one now. Cya.

I really dont think anyone was watching them before this anyways, its all really a moot point.

I think people outraged by Mixon should have been outraged a long time ago. I consider people who didn't say anything for the past 20 years and are now outraged by Mixon nothing more than bandwagon people. WCPO making this an issue now are just jumping on the bandwagon and trying to capitalize for reasons other than morals.

I'm sure you're right VOR. And I'm on the fence whether or not they should have taken this guy. I do know that if it wasn't the Bengals it would be another team behind them. And if the guy is as good as advertised and he becomes a star and the Bengals had passed on him, folks on here would be complaining the Stripes didn't take a flyer on him. Kind of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

And WCPO, I don't want your opinion, just report the news.