Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Draft

Featured Replies

  • Replies 193
  • Views 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would like to see them draft qb Chad Kelly. With his injury you could IR him this year, and have a backup for next season.

 

Probably could sign him as a free agent. I doubt anyone drafts him. Although, he has baggage so the Bengals may see another chance to play savior.

Like the pick. Could be a beast if he can stay healthy

 

If I had $10 for every time this was said about a Bengal's pick, I'd be writing this from a beach!! :D

You'd be doing us all a favor boycotting this forum.

Can we like a post more than 1000 times?

I'm with WCPO.

Does that mean your turning in your season tickets? Btw, I garuntee you won't boycott them. You will watch them. I also garuntee you that you will post about their games this year. So if you are truly going to boycott them then that means you stay out of every forum

abkut the Bengals. Starting with this one now. Cya.

I really like the Brandon Wilson pick. Could use him in kick returns also.

Did they pick up OLINE free agents that I don't know about?

Brandon Wilson was maybe the most versatile player in the nation. 4.36 40 time with a 41 inch vert. Immediate contributor on special teams. Love that pickup. If anyone watches his highlights check out his strip and score at the 1:15 mark.

 

  • Author

Bengals last pick is Mason Schreck TE Buffalo 6'4 253 pounds.

Part of drafting well is also having a good idea when you can get the guys you want. With him being the third rated one, should have made them comfortable knowing he would still be there next round or 7th.

 

Maybe they did know something. That we will never know. Teams value players differently

Bengals last pick is Mason Schreck TE Buffalo 6'4 253 pounds.

Wow, way to stick to your guns lol. Your boycott of the Bengals this year because of drafting Mixon lasted a whopping 2 hours lol

Does that mean your turning in your season tickets? Btw, I garuntee you won't boycott them. You will watch them. I also garuntee you that you will post about their games this year. So if you are truly going to boycott them then that means you stay out of every forum

abkut the Bengals. Starting with this one now. Cya.

 

I really dont think anyone was watching them before this anyways, its all really a moot point.

I think people outraged by Mixon should have been outraged a long time ago. I consider people who didn't say anything for the past 20 years and are now outraged by Mixon nothing more than bandwagon people. WCPO making this an issue now are just jumping on the bandwagon and trying to capitalize for reasons other than morals.

 

I'm sure you're right VOR. And I'm on the fence whether or not they should have taken this guy. I do know that if it wasn't the Bengals it would be another team behind them. And if the guy is as good as advertised and he becomes a star and the Bengals had passed on him, folks on here would be complaining the Stripes didn't take a flyer on him. Kind of damned if you do, damned if you don't.

 

And WCPO, I don't want your opinion, just report the news.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.