Former Wake Forest player, coach and radio announcer leaked info.

All Tell

This looks bad on UofL espically when you compound it with what has happened recently with he basketball program but unless $$$ changed hands then this seems like a lot of smoke with little fire to me.

What does anyone expect UofL or the ACC to do to police this? There is no way, that I can see, where you can stop a third party from sending a playbook to an opponent.

Maybe UofL should have reported it, but who do you report that to? Last I checked there were no hall monitors in college football.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guarantee there is a dude playing FanDuel everyday who has watched all of their games and can break it down for you better than a coach with the GT playbook. Amazing what chilling in your parent's basement with access to every game played this season can do for one's brain.

Honestly I have no idea what FanDuel is. I must be missing out, can you educate me on it?

This looks bad on UofL espically when you compound it with what has happened recently with he basketball program but unless $$$ changed hands then this seems like a lot of smoke with little fire to me.

What does anyone expect UofL or the ACC to do to police this? There is no way, that I can see, where you can stop a third party from sending a playbook to an opponent.

Maybe UofL should have reported it, but who do you report that to? Last I checked there were no hall monitors in college football.

Report it on your own before it becomes a problem? That would be my first step if I were part of the program. If they don't know who to report it to, that's another problem within itself.

Honestly I have no idea what FanDuel is. I must be missing out, can you educate me on it?

Fantasy sports and gambling made a baby. Its names are Daily Fantasy Sports. FanDuel and Draft Kings are the two most popular sites. It is real money combined with fantasy sports and you can change your NFL team every week and your NBA team everyday. Love it!!!!!

Fantasy sports and gambling made a baby. Its names are Daily Fantasy Sports. FanDuel and Draft Kings are the two most popular sites. It is real money combined with fantasy sports and you can change your NFL team every week and your NBA team everyday. Love it!!!!!

Okay, sounds great. I still don't know what it has to do with this though?

Wow really? That might be a little strong

Maybe not, according to the link I will list below and as anyone would guess, "If" the already proven snake oil salesman was involved, the AD was right there with him. I don't know but considering the basketball program penalizing themselves, there was truth and probably a lot more to that little operation. For the athletes that had nothing to do with any of it, the fans that believed in their program being ran legit, I honestly feel for. As for the coaches, the AD and no doubt a few Big $$ donors/supporters/alumni and or all of the mentioned - I could give a crap less what they are dragged through. One sad but has to be done fact is that the team may have to pay the price for what the arrogant greed did to them. Without punishing the team / sport I don't know if the school gets the message or not. I know how sick that I felt when learning the truth about the people over the programs with U.K. basketball and Ohio State football were penalized. Whether or not that may happen here... I don't know.

But this sure doesn't sound like the Petrino " we knew nothing, did nothing" type statement that he gave. Kinda like that time when all of the UL fans were going nuts over people saying that Petrino was going to leave them high and dry the first time after his denial he was negotiating under the table and all UL buying it......

The dirt keeps piling up at Louisville on Tom Jurich'''s watch

Ah ..for the days when all were singing the praises of "Jurich the great" and the amazingly upstanding law firm of Petino & Petrino. I know that bc this fan defended Sutton and Tressel until I couldn't.

I really could have saved all of the above post by simply saying ....If something is and has been smelling like a sewer, then there's got to be a pile or two of :poop: hidden somewhere.

Oh yea ... anyone thinking Petrino to LSU as an Asst. Coach / advisor and then him stabbing the back of the recently "interim removed", now head coach of the Tigers ?? Just a thought, he's proven to not be above it :lol2:

Edited by oldrambler

Nah. Lamar goes to class with dudes that party harder than Johnny Manziel. Lamar doing blow with Johnny is news. Lamar hanging with Johnny in his hotel room after the ceremony isn't news. The picture was them in a hotel room. Not at the 40/40 Club or Spearmint Rhino.

I was with everything you said until this. Johnny threw away millions for partying. He is in the upper 1% of partying. Everything else you have said I agree

Okay, sounds great. I still don't know what it has to do with this though?

The folks that are really good at it watch every single game of the sport they are playing. They are the experts for a reason. They used to have college football as one of the sports you could play. Therefore when I say there is a dude living in his parent's basement playing FanDuel who knows GT's playbook better than a coach with one of their play books I mean he has studied GT so much he knows exactly what they are going to do and with who and will win money off of his knowledge. Those who play FanDuel regularly know what I am saying.

I was with everything you said until this. Johnny threw away millions for partying. He is in the upper 1% of partying. Everything else you have said I agree

No argument there. Just pointing out that folks go hard in college. Did I use some Pitino hyperbole? Sure. Are we going to act like Lamar doesn't socialize with dudes that go hard? I sure am not going to. I was in college for 5 and a half years and don't have a degree because rolling blunts and drinking 40s everyday isn't a real major. :D

No argument there. Just pointing out that folks go hard in college. Did I use some Pitino hyperbole? Sure. Are we going to act like Lamar doesn't socialize with dudes that go hard? I sure am not going to. I was in college for 5 and a half years and don't have a degree because rolling blunts and drinking 40s everyday isn't a real major. :D

I don't disagree with anything you said and I don't care that Lamar hangs with Johnny. I just had to correct the fact you were down playing Johnnys party exploits . He took it levels not many athletes do and if we are being honest I probably would of done the same at 22.

People who get offended by kids having fun offend me.

As I said earlier .... Jurich / Petrino .... Petrino / Jurich :idunno:. One deserves the other, if it looks like it, acts like it, smells like it then it must be .... and the basketball coach not knowing what went on there with his own asst. coaches, recruits and players is jimo a pile of it as well.

Lets be honest, expecting Petrino to do the right thing is ridiculous. It's just not in him. I don't think he paid for this information (what a waste of money) or asked for it. While he shouldn't have taken it, I don't think he should be fired. If you're going to hire a guy that tried to backstab his former boss and sneak out of town on you, quit mid-season on his NFL team and is only available because he had an affair in which he hired his mistress, then you don't expect him to do "the right thing" or moral thing. He's at Louisville to win. As long as they don't hide that, no big deal.

As for Jurich, he's hired Petrino back and kept Pitino through two scandals. The man is about winning, nothing else. When ADs are evaluated on winning and making money, can he be blamed?

Not firing shots at Louisville. But let's call a spade a spade.