Former Wake Forest player, coach and radio announcer leaked info.

All Tell

As I told PP a little while ago, I don't even know why I bother. The people that are constantly looking for reasons to bash Louisville are going to find a reason regardless of what's going on, and the ones who aren't are smart enough to realize NONE of this stuff is isolated to Louisville.

Im pretty close to being done wasting my time here. You stans can get off to UofL news together and be happy doing so. I'll save my breath for intelligent conversations.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im struggling to see the issue here. The playbook was on ebay with a buy it now price of $4.99. Anybody could have gotten a copy.

Do you know of anywhere I can buy Georgia Techs playbook from? I'd like to see how they run the tripple option.

It's Johnny Manziel. That equals national news.

Nah. Lamar goes to class with dudes that party harder than Johnny Manziel. Lamar doing blow with Johnny is news. Lamar hanging with Johnny in his hotel room after the ceremony isn't news. The picture was them in a hotel room. Not at the 40/40 Club or Spearmint Rhino.

Nah. Lamar goes to class with dudes that party harder than Johnny Manziel. Lamar doing blow with Johnny is news. Lamar hanging with Johnny in his hotel room after the ceremony isn't news. The picture was them in a hotel room. Not at the 40/40 Club or Spearmint Rhino.

I wouldn't allow my kid to hang out with Johnny Manziel. Just my opinion.

Do you know of anywhere I can buy Georgia Techs playbook from? I'd like to see how they run the tripple option.

I guarantee there is a dude playing FanDuel everyday who has watched all of their games and can break it down for you better than a coach with the GT playbook. Amazing what chilling in your parent's basement with access to every game played this season can do for one's brain.

So when teams in the NFL cut a player and a division rival picks them up for intelligence purposes you have an issue with that also?

You've never questioned why when a kid decides to transfer the smart schools say you can't transfer to these schools on their list in order to get their release?

No because that team knows the risk when they cut a player in the NFL. What went on here is completely different.

As far as transfers, I never really thought about them blocking them for any reason other than not having to play against them. But again when a player leaves your team for an opponent you have an expectation that they may share info. In this case someone was stealing their info and passing it along completely underhandedly. Teams accepting that info are free to do it, just don't ever stand up and say, "We do things the RIGHT way here" because it is not the Right thing to do.

We disagree, that's cool.

No because that team knows the risk when they cut a player in the NFL. What went on here is completely different.

As far as transfers, I never really thought about them blocking them for any reason other than not having to play against them. But again when a player leaves your team for an opponent you have an expectation that they may share info. In this case someone was stealing their info and passing it along completely underhandedly. Teams accepting that info are free to do it, just don't ever stand up and say, "We do things the RIGHT way here" because it is not the Right thing to do.

We disagree, that's cool.

Just win, Baby!!! Just win!!! How much money do those playoff teams bring in????

How much money did UL miss out on losing to Houston and not going to the Orange Bowl? They lost out on a couple million right?

By itself, this incident isn't a huge deal. But combined with the basketball/prostitute scandal, plus Pitino & Petrino's pasts...it collectively makes UL look bad IMO.

But all of it combined still isn't worse than the systematic academic fraud at North Carolina.

Don't get me started. I'm still salty over Survivor.