Former Wake Forest player, coach and radio announcer leaked info.

All Tell

My bad. You didn't think his comments were embarrassing?

So if a TA gave me exam answers and the professor caught me, I could go to the Dean and say "Well actually none of the answers he gave ended up on the test. Plus I'm not the only one."

His comments could have and should have been better, absolutely.

Saying you don't understand why he's still around and that Alums should want him out is a clear indication that you have no idea how much Tom Jurich has done for not only the Athletic Department, but the entire school as a whole.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not what I meant at all. I meant it more at the NCAA than UL. I'll always believe every school is at the least a little dirty somewhere. Just don't get caught.

Dude I know what you meant. I'm a UK fan I have an obligation to take occasional jabs at the dark side.☺️

His comments could have and should have been better, absolutely.

Saying you don't understand why he's still around and that Alums should want him out is a clear indication that you have no idea how much Tom Jurich has done for not only the Athletic Department, but the entire school as a whole.

I have no idea. My question "Does Louisville need Jurich?" was serious. I don't follow Louisville that close and follow mostly UK media and national media who bash the guy. To me, again not knowing a lot outside of the controversy that has surrounded him, I would think at some point it's time to re-evaluate everything. But I don't really remember pre-Jurich Louisville and will take your word on the work he's done so I guess they really do need him and just roll with the punches.

I have no idea. My question "Does Louisville need Jurich?" was serious. I don't follow Louisville that close and follow mostly UK media and national media who bash the guy. To me, again not knowing a lot outside of the controversy that has surrounded him, I would think at some point it's time to re-evaluate everything. But I don't really remember pre-Jurich Louisville and will take your word on the work he's done so I guess they really do need him and just roll with the punches.

What controversy has surrounded Jurich specifically?

And if the only UofL news you get is from a UK source, :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Just some advice, don't let UK based media be your source on Jurich information. Tom Jericho has proven to be one of the Athletic Directors in the country. Anyone who looks at UL athletics as a whole and not just Pitino and Petrino know this to be true.

Not what I meant at all. I meant it more at the NCAA than UL. I'll always believe every school is at the least a little dirty somewhere. Just don't get caught.

The problem that most people are pointing out is that Louisville is a little dirty everywhere.

Maybe they were maybe they weren't. It's been reported that they didn't run any of the plays so in the grand scheme of things it didn't matter one iota. Let's all hop on the sportsmanship and morality train in an NCAA sponsored activity though.

#irony

I already said there is no morality in college football for the most part. But this isn't about the morality of football it's about individuals doing what's right. You don't seem to care and that's fine...I think it's a crap move on the part of any coach that accepted any illegal or underhanded help in preparing for a game. I'm not on a morale high horse, I just think it's common sense...but that is how my dad raised me. You don't take advantage of other people, especially you don't do it when they have no idea that you are doing it.

It really has nothing to do with UK fans. Not even a little bit. This is all Louisville and everyone across the nation is pointing it out.

UK fans have jumped all over this story and quite a few have admitted that they are only paying attention to this story because it is UL. Even had one say he gets all of his news about Jurich from UK media and has no clue just how good of an AD Jurich is. I get it, we are in UK territory and all but let's please not act like this isn't a big deal because this is what UK fans love to see about UL. Come on now. :lol2:

UK fans have jumped all over this story and quite a few have admitted that they are only paying attention to this story because it is UL. Even had one say he gets all of his news about Jurich from UK media and has no clue just how good of an AD Jurich is. I get it, we are in UK territory and all but let's please not act like this isn't a big deal because this is what UK fans love to see about UL. Come on now. :lol2:

I'm sure UK fans do love to see Louisville suffer, BUT that's not the story. They aren't making the news.

I mean in the last few days...Louisville's QB was hanging out with Johnny Manziel, two football players were shot at a Heisman party and the AD admitted that his football coaches cheated before the Wake Forest game.

That's a lot of stuff for 4 days.

It's funny how no one here cares about the other schools involved.

And before anyone says, "we dont know know who they are," nobody is going to care then either.

I care and I'm being serious. But when Jurich said "they didn't even run those plays" he opened up a can of worms, IMO. No comment, would have went over much better honestly.

I already said there is no morality in college football for the most part. But this isn't about the morality of football it's about individuals doing what's right. You don't seem to care and that's fine...I think it's a crap move on the part of any coach that accepted any illegal or underhanded help in preparing for a game. I'm not on a morale high horse, I just think it's common sense...but that is how my dad raised me. You don't take advantage of other people, especially you don't do it when they have no idea that you are doing it.

So when teams in the NFL cut a player and a division rival picks them up for intelligence purposes you have an issue with that also?

You've never questioned why when a kid decides to transfer the smart schools say you can't transfer to these schools on their list in order to get their release?

I'm sure UK fans do love to see Louisville suffer, BUT that's not the story. They aren't making the news.

I mean in the last few days...Louisville's QB was hanging out with Johnny Manziel, two football players were shot at a Heisman party and the AD admitted that his football coaches cheated before the Wake Forest game.

That's a lot of stuff for 4 days.

Lamar hanging with Johnny Manziel is news? :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

The defense rests, your honor!