Former Wake Forest player, coach and radio announcer leaked info.

All Tell

In the 15th Region, you can't even get tapes of your opponents. In the ACC, they just hand out free playbooks :lol2:

To be fair in the 15th everyone's game plan is the same......look like you're pressing and shoot a bunch of 3's

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's a playbook going to tell that game tape won't? The guy is scum but it's not like he left the game script behind.

Some reports are saying "Game Plan" was leaked or passed on to others.

Can't get that from game film.

They are also saying that some of the info found in Louisville was plays and info that they had not used in a game yet.

Wow really? That might be a little strong

I just heard the snippet on the radio. He said if through investigation it's found Petrino willingly took that kind of information he should be fired. I still think fired may be a little harsh, but I definitely agree with some sort of discipline.

I just heard the snippet on the radio. He said if through investigation it's found Petrino willingly took that kind of information he should be fired. I still think fired may be a little harsh, but I definitely agree with some sort of discipline.

Maybe fired if he paid for it or at least some strong punishment. But what if he just found it laying in the locker room?

Maybe fired if he paid for it or at least some strong punishment. But what if he just found it laying in the locker room?

Oh if he paid for it, absolutely has to be fired. But there's zero chance that happened.

If if they just found it laying around, that's 100% on Wake. I'd use the information too.