Dixie/ Beechwood predictions

FairFan

beechwood.gif

Maybe a little premature, but I am pumped to see this game. I havent had the chance to see either team yet. I know BW returns a couple players with a lot of playing time last year, and just about their whole O line.

Dixie, from what I saw this past week seems to be in a rebuilding year, or they just had a terrible game. Either way I think it will be a great game. This one is tough for me to call, but I will take Beechwood 31-21

dixie.gif

Dixie, from what I saw this past week seems to be in a rebuilding year, or they just had a terrible game. Either way I think it will be a great game. This one is tough for me to call, but I will take Beechwood 31-21

It's definitely not a rebuilding year. Too many returning starters and players with varsity experience to be a rebuilding year. However, they stunk Friday night. They need to fix a LOT of things to pull of the win Friday night.

What ever happened to Sandman32? He was always Dixie's ray of sunshine even in the darkest of times.

There are alot of clouds blocking out the sun right now. What I saw last Friday was a very bad football team. It looked as though they regressed from last season. I think that it's gonna take alot of hard work to get the ship righted, but I am confident by years they will do just that. I do not look for a win this week. Our kids don't get it yet. They don't have the intensity level require to be a great team. They were lethargic for lack of another word. I think a few more wake up calls may be needed. But I will be there and I will pull for them. I was severly dissapointed in their performance Friday, they are capable of much more.

There are alot of clouds blocking out the sun right now. What I saw last Friday was a very bad football team. It looked as though they regressed from last season. I think that it's gonna take alot of hard work to get the ship righted, but I am confident by years they will do just that. I do not look for a win this week. Our kids don't get it yet. They don't have the intensity level require to be a great team. They were lethargic for lack of another word. I think a few more wake up calls may be needed. But I will be there and I will pull for them. I was severly dissapointed in their performance Friday, they are capable of much more.

Keep your headup SM32. Dixie will win 4A dist again and will improve once they get settled in at their new digs. Good luck:thumb:

I think some ego's got deflated last week and last year ,was last year .This team needs to start taking one block , ( and stay with them more than 2 seconds ) one play ( with out putting it on the ground ) at a time ! The D needs to read , re-act , and wrap up better on tackles ! Flow to the ball and hit them , show so hustle out there ! The coaches are putting ya there , do it ! If there is any kind of pride on this team , this game will be alot better !:fight: