Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cam Newton show his.....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 104
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But when you dance all year and rub it in everyone's face when you win, face the music when you lose. Be a man...

 

Pretty much how I feel about it. I could careless about the post game interview but when you say if you don't want me to celebrate keep me out of the end zone. Well Denver did that and he didn't want to talk about it.

Pretty much how I feel about it. I could careless about the post game interview but when you say if you don't want me to celebrate keep me out of the end zone. Well Denver did that and he didn't want to talk about it.

Well, he didn't celebrate, that's for damn sure.

Well, he didn't celebrate, that's for damn sure.

 

Lol, you're right.

I'm not a fan of his antics, just not a style I like. However this is not a big deal as he is young, only 26. He will learn how to deal with these disappointments. I've seen much older adults deal with high school losses in a much more immature manner. And they didn't have the pressure of the media to deal with.

 

We expect our grade school and high school players to win and lose with class from day one. The first thing they are taught early in sports.

 

He's only 26? Do you think he'll mature after his first SB win? What if he never wins a SB, does that mean he will never mature? I really can't complain about Cam's interview, I acted the same exact way after my first loss.....................

 

but I was six years old. :lol2:

We expect our grade school and high school players to win and lose with class from day one. The first thing they are taught early in sports.

 

He's only 26? Do you think he'll mature after his first SB win? What if he never wins a SB, does that mean he will never mature? I really can't complain about Cam's interview, I acted the same exact way after my first loss.....................

 

but I was six years old. :lol2:

 

At 26 I could not have faced a battery of cameras and microphones minutes after a heartbreaking loss and been very calm. I can't imagine the move from high to low over the course of a few hours. I'll give him another opportunity.

So we should give him a pass because he is only 26?

They also gave him $100mil to be a professional. I guess he was old enough for that responsibility though?

To make that comparison to be about race is retarded IMO. Has nothing to do with race. Did Manning act inappropriately after that loss? Absolutely. Did he dab all season long prior to that game? Nope. It has more to do with his on field persona than his race. To say otherwise is ignorance, and the author shows it. I'm calling bull:poop: on playing the race card there. Cam's jersey has sold non-discriminantly pretty well I'd say. So, give the race card a rest. And unless he has a short memory, Manning did get blasted by many for leaving the field after the loss and was called a sore loser.

Its not like the questions that were asked were great questions either. What else should he have said?

Its not like the questions that were asked were great questions either. What else should he have said?

 

I didn't have a problem with the lack of dialogue, but you don't walk off the set. As the face of an organization and league you have a higher degree of responsibility. People are judged during their extremes of life: Prosperity and despair.

Wait, I thought "The Sheriff" was Mr. Class and didn't engage in that type of stuff. That totally kills the established narrative (that also conveniently ignores Peyton's crybaby days).

 

Are narratives to be never ending? If that is the case, Cam will never be able to mature or escape his post-game debacle. He will grow from it, as did Manning. It is a different media age, but Manning was hit pretty hard, like Cam, by his remarks.

So we should give him a pass because he is only 26?

They also gave him $100mil to be a professional. I guess he was old enough for that responsibility though?

 

I'm not telling others what to do but yes, I'm giving him a pass because he's only 26.

 

When did earnings have anything to do with responsibility and maturity? Huge list of athletes, entertainers, corporate leaders and politicians who blow that theory out of the water.

I'm not telling others what to do but yes, I'm giving him a pass because he's only 26.

 

When did earnings have anything to do with responsibility and maturity? Huge list of athletes, entertainers, corporate leaders and politicians who blow that theory out of the water.

 

At 18 we can vote and fight in the war.

At 21 we can drink

At what age is a man responsible for his actions? I get the emotions and I played with a lot of emotion, but I got over it when the game was over. And no one paid me 100MM to act like a professional.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.