Cam Newton show his.....

It really doesn't bother me at all that he didn't answer questions and didn't want to be there.

The last thing I'd want to be doing after I played awful in the biggest game of my career. Sucks to lose after such a great season and to have to go answer a bunch of questions that you don't care about. I give him a pass.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why am I not shocked to see this thread this morning. That interview was embarrassing. Really a shame too because it solidifies a lot of people's perception of him. He could have done a ton for his reputation at that moment. He is an unbelievable athlete for sure. Now be an even better Super Bowl runner-up QB. At least fake it.

Edited by tdyballgame

Cam Newton should be the new spokesman for Gerber and Pampers. He acts like a baby.

Those may be the only endorsement contracts he gets. Things like that come back to bite you. I worked for a sporting goods manufacturer and spoke to Nick Van Exel about a basketball deal. He blew me off than proceeded to blow off going to team camps and did some stupid interviews. A few months later his agent contacted me about a contract. I told him Nick was not the type of person we wanted representing our product. His agent promised me that he was working on it and getting better at representing himself. No deal for Nick.

There is a reason that "Gatorade" bottle was front & center and perfectly Square for everyone to see. That's because he is being paid a pretty penny to sit up there and Represent. Like others have said at least Fake it! Isn't it what it's all about anyway???? Money?

Last night was a growing pain for Cam Newton. All the comments leading up to the Super Bowl about I ain't changing who I am, well then the public won't change it's perception on how you acted either! Grow up!

Those may be the only endorsement contracts he gets. Things like that come back to bite you. I worked for a sporting goods manufacturer and spoke to Nick Van Exel about a basketball deal. He blew me off than proceeded to blow off going to team camps and did some stupid interviews. A few months later his agent contacted me about a contract. I told him Nick was not the type of person we wanted representing our product. His agent promised me that he was working on it and getting better at representing himself. No deal for Nick.

Tom Brady still has endorsements and he has blown off the media after regular season losses.

Marshawn Lynch gained endorsements after blowing off the media.

I'll shocked if Cam loses endorsements because of one press conference.

J

NFL guys are required to do that interview. He'll learn to put on the fake million dollar smile, and then we'll crush him for not being genuine. Rinse and repeat these days...

Nailed it. You can't show emotion now at days, you can't say what's on your mind.....smile, act like a NASCAR driver and thank everyone....be plain vanilla and let it be over with.

Wasn't his best but I can only imagine how frustrated he had to be with the game. I'm glad he didn't take the Peyton Manning route from years ago where he threw his entire offensive line under the proverbial bus in his post-game presser. Cam could have done that with his receivers.

My guess is this changes no one's opinion. If you didn't like him before you still don't. If you did like him before you still do. He is a lightning rod.

And Romanowski is a loser.