Cam Newton show his.....

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cam has been in the league long enough, I am tired of hearing well he is young well sorry no pass he has played long enough and has done enough interviews to know. I agree losing the Super Bowl and then having to talk to the media would not be fun but be a professional.

I didn't think he played all that bad and lets face Denver's defensive was just better and they deserve the credit don't make excuses for why Carolina lost it was Denver's D' that was the story. Love Von Miller and MVP was well deserved but I would say the overall MVP is Wade Phillips what a job he did WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Tom Brady still has endorsements and he has blown off the media after regular season losses.

Marshawn Lynch gained endorsements after blowing off the media.

I'll shocked if Cam loses endorsements because of one press conference.

We will never know. I don't think he will lose the ones he has, but may not pick up as many as he should/could have.

Did anyone see Cam's pregame interview? You know when Cam said "you can't compare me to anybody because their has been no one in the league to compare me to." Sounded real cocky to me. I had nothing against Cam until I heard this interview.

Did anyone see Cam's pregame interview? You know when Cam said "you can't compare me to anybody because their has been no one in the league to compare me to." Sounded real cocky to me. I had nothing against Cam until I heard this interview.

99% of those dudes are cocky. You don't mind as long as you don't hear it? Is that correct?

I really wish he would have manned up and did the interview better. But this is Cam. One of the things that makes him who he is his emotions. This was expected by me because it is how he has handled adversity in the past.

He is flat out the most difficult QB to defend. He had no chance in this game. It was obvious the Broncos planned to not let him beat them and had the horses to do it. If someone else did, well you tip your hat and go on. I can't imagine how frustrating it had to be when no one else could pick up the slack.

Really not a big deal to me.

Has there been another dude like him?

He needs to grow up and face the music after a loss. You can't be so arrogant and then be a pouting sore loser after a big loss. Very unprofessional. I'm tired of the, he's just so young. Bag it. Be humble as possible and have respect. That's all.

It really doesn't bother me at all that he didn't answer questions and didn't want to be there.

The last thing I'd want to be doing after I played awful in the biggest game of my career. Sucks to lose after such a great season and to have to go answer a bunch of questions that you don't care about. I give him a pass.

But when you dance all year and rub it in everyone's face when you win, face the music when you lose. Be a man...

Tom Brady still has endorsements and he has blown off the media after regular season losses.

He's not losing anything because of his interview, that's crazy

Brady's endorsements seem to be dwarfed by Manning's, at least television. Seems like it should be the other way around. Lynch doesn't get near what his performance would seem to warrant.

It makes a difference.

I still don't get why this is such a big deal. When I saw the hubbub on Twitter I thought he must've cussed out a reporter or said something ridiculous about the Broncos. Turns out an emotional guy who just lost the super bowl wasn't happy and didn't feed us enough cliches in response to questions we all knew the answer to.

But when you dance all year and rub it in everyone's face when you win, face the music when you lose. Be a man...

Maybe others have, but I've never taken his antics as rubbing it in someone's face.

I could think of, and we've all seen things that is more about rubbing someone's face in your accomplishment than dancing, dabbing, and giving kids footballs.

Brady's endorsements seem to be dwarfed by Manning's, at least television. Seems like it should be the other way around. Lynch doesn't get near what his performance would seem to warrant.

It makes a difference.

Peyton is a salesman though. He won the Super Bowl and endorsed Papa John's and Budweiser before he even saw the Vince Lombardi trophy.