Cam Newton show his.....

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of descriptions: childike, unprofessional, discourteus, unexplicable, and unacceptable. Obviously its tough when you lose. In both losses he was basically not able to do an interview. Simply does not show alot of true character..........

Guessing if he said what he wanted to say, we'd really be crushing him right now.

Like I said in the game thread, the problem is you can't be the guy living it up when everything is going well, and turn into a spoiled brat as soon as it doesn't.

Still, he didn't do anything crazy or disrespect anyone tonight. He was just upset that he played like crap in the biggest game of his life and it spilled over into the post game. Bad look for sure, but not as big a deal as some want to make it...

Taking a L after the great run they had is tuff. He was hurting and I am glad to see that a NFL players still hurts when they lose. Had he not shown emotion, now that would bother me. They are payed to play but for it to mean anything to any all eac ahnd everyone the players have to care

Guessing if he said what he wanted to say, we'd really be crushing him right now.

Like I said in the game thread, the problem is you can't be the guy living it up when everything is going well, and turn into a spoiled brat as soon as it doesn't.

Still, he didn't do anything crazy or disrespect anyone tonight. He was just upset that he played like crap in the biggest game of his life and it spilled over into the post game. Bad look for sure, but not as big a deal as some want to make it...

Agree. Cam's young, he'll learn and mature. He's a hell of a quarterback and I have no doubt he'll be back to another Superbowl. The only thing I would ask is if he did not want to do the interview why did he? Was he required?

The only thing I would ask is if he did not want to do the interview why did he? Was he required?

NFL guys are required to do that interview. He'll learn to put on the fake million dollar smile, and then we'll crush him for not being genuine. Rinse and repeat these days...

NFL guys are required to do that interview. He'll learn to put on the fake million dollar smile, and then we'll crush him for not being genuine. Rinse and repeat these days...

I don't think anyone expected him to smile.

Just answer a few questions like everyone else that lost before you.

Cam needs to go back and look at the way Peyton Manning handled their loss to Seattle in 2014. I guess it's all a matter of growing up. If you are going to celebrate the wins, learn to handle the losses. You can't win them all unless you're Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw. Let's see how he responds to this loss next year.