Humphries

Hawkins

Matthews

Willis

Ulis

Briscoe

Skal

Lee

That would be the roster next season assuming Poythress doesn't try for a 5th year and Murray leaves. Also assumes that Bolden winds up picking Kentucky. Puts them at 15 scholarship guys.

My guess is either Skal or Lee (if not both) end up leaving, which would free up a scholarship for him to return if he could and wanted to. I just don't see it.

I think Ulis, Skal, and Lee leave. Right or wrong.

Why do you think Ulis is gone? Just curious.

Stock isn't going to get any higher. Late first, early 2nd due to size. He's as NBA ready as he'll ever be. I think he'll be a nice backup PG in the league. If he was 6'2", I think he'd be a potential NBA All-star.

Stock isn't going to get any higher. Late first, early 2nd due to size. He's as NBA ready as he'll ever be. I think he'll be a nice backup PG in the league. If he was 6'2", I think he'd be a potential NBA All-star.

And he'll lose some minutes next year to guys bigger than him that are just as talented. Now or never for TU.

And he'll lose some minutes next year to guys bigger than him that are just as talented. Now or never for TU.

If Ullis stay's he really isn't going to lose much minutes to anyone. The only thing that would change would be Cal would be able to give him a few minutes here and then to actually rest and not be afraid of the team doing horrible with him out. In terms of true pg and running this team, this is the best pg Cal has had at UK in that aspect. If Ullis stays other guys will end up playing off the ball, just like Murray this year who also was a very talented pg coming out of high school.

I can't really disagree with this. Ullis is very competitive, so IMO is decision will come down to if he wants to come back and be the man still. Or go pro already and be a guy who doesn't get many minutes if at all early on. Basically comes down to getting paid to not play or not getting paid and getting to lead a team by staying in college.

I honestly see him staying for one more year and playing with next years group and then turning pro.

Ulis wouldn't lose minutes to any guard that might come in. He's played with other PGs Borg years. He may play a few less minutes to be fresh, but I don't think he'd be losing them as much as having the opportunity to rest.