Dark Humor Fans Come on In and Share

titletownclown

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A young girl and her father are out for a ride. They get into a horrible crash, both are taken to the hospital. The mother is called and rushes to be by their sides.

The girl has an injury to her eyes, and is blinded. The father is critically injured and about to die. The girl is brought into the room to say her last goodbyes. She is tearful and distraught, but her father, with his dying words, makes her promise that she will be "strong for mommy." The father dies. (Hey, you said dark humor)

Time passes, the girl is depressed from her father's death and her loss of sight. One day, the mother comes home and says "good news! the doctor gave me a spray for your eyes and we spray it in for thirty days and then you can see" The girl is super happy. Mommy sprays it in and then wraps gauze around her head. The girl cries. "it hurts mommy. it hurts so bad mommy." Mommy reminds the girl of the promise she made to her father.

Every day, for thirty days, the same thing. The pain is maddening, and unending. But the girl endures.

On day thirty she comes stumbling down the stairs. "today is the day mommy! today is the day!" They take off the gauze. The girl squints, opens her eyes, looks around. "But mommy, I still can't see!" "I know dear, April's fools."

That reminds me of an oldie but a goodie.

Q: Why is Helen Keller such a poor driver?

A: She's a woman.

Is he kind of an oddball that I've seen once or twice on the Comedy Central roasts? If so, yes.

That is him. He also hosted Last Comic Standing this past season and has a new Netflix special. I saw him in New Orleans a few years ago. They issued keys for the gates to hell as I left.