Dark Humor Fans Come on In and Share

titletownclown

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when my fiance, then girlfriend, was so excited about buying herself a pair of TOMS so that some kid in a 3rd world country could have a pair of shoes too.

Her great feeling was crushed when I told her, "Yeah, but now you just made some kid in another 3rd world country work twice as hard since he has to make two pairs of shoes now".

If Mama Cass had just shared half of her sandwich with Karen Carpenter, they'd both be alive today.

Good one, though you know, of course that was just an urban legend about mama's death. It wasn't true. BTW, Karen carpenter was my all-time favorite female voice. I don't think there are many that even came close to her. Her death was so sad. Really started the public discussion about anorexia.

Good one, though you know, of course that was just an urban legend about mama's death. It wasn't true. BTW, Karen carpenter was my all-time favorite female voice. I don't think there are many that even came close to her. Her death was so sad. Really started the public discussion about anorexia.

I despise most of your religious/political views. Then I see your love/appreciation of Karen Carpenter, the most beautiful voice ever.

= Mind Blown. :eek: :eek: :eek: (see my avatar)

I saw what you did with the italics.

And I love those sultry altos. Karen Carpenter, Annie Lennox, KD Lang.

I saw what you did with the italics.

And I love those sultry altos. Karen Carpenter, Annie Lennox, KD Lang.

I've always thought of myself as a bit edgy when it comes to music. But it's hard to reconcile that thought with the fact that I love ABBA and The Carpenters.