Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengal Fans:Would You Exchange Starting Quarterbacks with the Broncos.. Until Feb 8 ?

Featured Replies

The Bengals get Peyton through Superbowl Sunday and the Broncos get the Red Rifle. Would you make the exchange? You get a proven champion in Manning, albeit at the end of his illustrious career. Yes, Dalton has played much better thus far as the numbers point out. However, we all know that Andy , if confidence is shaken, is capable of regression. Remember last year's home game with Cleveland? He was probably as bad as any quarterback could be. We may still see that this year. Hopefully not. Peyton has struggled and yet he still has led his team to 6-0. Peyton has a championship mentality and he finds a way to win, despite his diminished skills.

 

Now, I know most of you would have shipped Andy off last year in exchange for Peyton and maybe even before this season began. What about now? You know Peyton can win prime-time games in January. You DON"T know if Andy can do it. He certainly has failed miserably four previous times .

 

What say you? Peyton for the Rifle, just through this post-season? Then you can have" His Redness" back. Would anyone make the switch?

Not a chance. Peyton is the worst rated starting QB in the league. They're winning in spite of him. He's finished.

No one would right now. Peyton just isn't the same as he used to be.

Peyton hasn't lead them to 6-0, the defense has. As UK said, he is the worst rated passer in the league and has more interceptions than td's. I think the defense has about as many scores as Peyton has thrown td's. I wouldn't have traded them last year.

Why are we pretending for this exercise that Manning has been some huge winner in the playoffs???

Manning is one hit away from retirement. Think Joe Theisman. In fact, with Manning's injury history, what is he doing still on the field?

Why are we pretending for this exercise that Manning has been some huge winner in the playoffs???

 

I would exchange Dalton for the girl in your avatar! Wow!

Why are we pretending for this exercise that Manning has been some huge winner in the playoffs???

 

This. Hell I'd take Eli over Peyton in the playoffs 9 times out of 10.

This thread is comical. What knowledgeable NFL fan would answer yes to this question. I don't care how little faith people on here have in AD in the playoffs, Peyton Manning has been outright awful. There is no comparison in their stats. At this rate I don't know if Peyton will even be able to make it to the playoffs. Sad as it is it looks like he is done.

 

P. Manning 6 games 146-237 passing with 7 TDs and 10 INTs 1524 YDs

Dalton 6 games 130-193 passing with 14 TDs and 2 INTs 1761 YDs

Why are we pretending for this exercise that Manning has been some huge winner in the playoffs???

 

He's been to 3 Super Bowls...

 

The answer is still no.

This. Hell I'd take Eli over Peyton in the playoffs 9 times out of 10.

 

If Eli could just get there more often...

If Eli could just get there more often...

 

He better play better than he did last night to get back to one. I was really thinking that the Giants were pretty good and could make another run...and then they (and Eli) laid a total egg last night...ugh...

I've supported Dalton from day one while several were bashing him. I, along with some others on here, understand it takes some time to figure things out completely and that everyone is not Brady.

 

He has taken the Bengals to the Playoffs EVERY year he has been in the league. While some losses were part his fault, way more was on the team as a whole including the coaching.

 

I've stuck with Dalton and will continue to enjoy his continued improvement. Too bad Hellbird doesn't have much to complain about these days :)

Dalton stats should put him in the discussion for MVP. Can't believe I just said that. I may be sick.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.