IF the moon landings were faked...

BigVMan23

The Houston Space Center, by the way, is pretty freaking cool if you have never been, and I'm sure most haven't. To see an actual full scale rocket that was scheduled to go to the moon (till the moon missions were canceled) is a really neat thing to see.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it was all faked the number of people in on it has to be in the hundreds if not more.

Remember, we landed on the moon at least six times over a three plus year period.

You have to ask yourself, why would we fake it six times?

You also have to ask yourself if we didn't leave those laser reflectors on the moon who put them there?

We orbit and/or land on all types of celestial bodies in our solar system and we landed on the moon just like we said we did.

No way it was faked, as G said...why keep faking it. Fake it once, say there is nothing else to be learned by going back and be done with it...but going back over and over..:no: it's real!

Remember, I'm not saying they were faked, just asking the least amount of people who would have had to be in on it to pull it off if it had been.

Remember, I'm not saying they were faked, just asking the least amount of people who would have had to be in on it to pull it off if it had been.

I am going with hundreds but probably thousands.

I am curious why you are bringing it up?

I am going with hundreds but probably thousands.

I am curious why you are bringing it up?

In the opening credits of Star Trek; Enterprise there are several clips of real astronauts, space craft, rockets taking off, etc. I have been "binge" watching the show on Netflix. I guess it got me to thinking about the moon landings and some stuff I have read in the past as to why the landings didn't occur and why they couldn't have. Couple that with my visit a while back to Johnson Space Center in Houston and I find it a pretty cool and interesting topic.