IF the moon landings were faked...

BigVMan23

...what is the absolute least # of people that would have had to be in on it?

All the astronauts for sure. Flight director. Maybe couple of presidents. Would anyone other than these HAVE to have been involved? So what, maybe 35-40 people to pull it off? A lot more?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about all the employees of NASA who knew better and had to be silenced?

I personally don't think all the scientists, builders, craftsman, etc. would have to be in on it. They have a job to do, given designs and instructions and they do it.

Now, they would have had to recruit people to be in the project who BELIEVE it could be done...nothing like having a scientists designing your radiation shielding saying it would never work and couldn't be done...so there would be that obstacle.

I personally don't think all the scientists, builders, craftsman, etc. would have to be in on it. They have a job to do, given designs and instructions and they do it.

Now, they would have had to recruit people to be in the project who BELIEVE it could be done...nothing like having a scientists designing your radiation shielding saying it would never work and couldn't be done...so there would be that obstacle.

The pics I've seen of the control room alone would involve 50 people. How do you fake something like that and fool that many people into thinking they are controlling sophisticated technology (at the time) when they are really only operating a farce? I don't think it is possible.

The pics I've seen of the control room alone would involve 50 people. How do you fake something like that and fool that many people into thinking they are controlling sophisticated technology (at the time) when they are really only operating a farce? I don't think it is possible.

I've been to the Houston control room that directed the early flights...it pretty much sits today as it did back then and is in a "museum" state now. I think a LOT of those guys could have been fooled...but might have to have had a couple of them in on it to make it work, I don't know. But not all of them for sure.

If it was all faked the number of people in on it has to be in the hundreds if not more.

Remember, we landed on the moon at least six times over a three plus year period.

You have to ask yourself, why would we fake it six times?

You also have to ask yourself if we didn't leave those laser reflectors on the moon who put them there?

We orbit and/or land on all types of celestial bodies in our solar system and we landed on the moon just like we said we did.