Another Planned Parenthood executive discussing the sale of "tissue".

All Tell

It amazes me how incensed many on the left have become because this was a secret recording, saying it has no validity because the people didn't know they were being recorded. Did they fell the same way over Romney's 46% comments that were secretly recorded?

More leftist hypocrisy, go figure.

It doesn't matter how it was found out. It is what is being done.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the third video is out today. This is so disgusting. I heard a guy from the organization who did the sting say that they have at least NINE MORE that will be coming out. It is absolutely amazing the silence of many in Congress. If the Republicans cannot get a bill thru Congress to defund PP, I will sit out the next presidential election. If they cannot get that done at least, what good does it have them as a majority in Congress anyway. Let Obama veto it. Let him put on his record that he vetoed a bill to not give tax payer money to those sadistic butchers...

Well the third video is out today. This is so disgusting. I heard a guy from the organization who did the sting say that they have at least NINE MORE that will be coming out. It is absolutely amazing the silence of many in Congress. If the Republicans cannot get a bill thru Congress to defund PP, I will sit out the next presidential election. If they cannot get that done at least, what good does it have them as a majority in Congress anyway. Let Obama veto it. Let him put on his record that he vetoed a bill to not give tax payer money to those sadistic butchers...

Agreed get the bill thru and make Obama veto. That is their job make the president and democrats go on record.

So now I hear the nut jobs in California are actually investigating the group who got the evidence on PP and NOT PP itself. What a twisted country we love in...

At least other states are actually beginning to investigate PP (I think I heard somewhere between 5 and 10.

So now I hear the nut jobs in California are actually investigating the group who got the evidence on PP and NOT PP itself. What a twisted country we love in...

At least other states are actually beginning to investigate PP (I think I heard somewhere between 5 and 10.

PP is now being outed for trying to pressure media outlets to not run the video. Claiming news organzations could be prosecuted. The Memo has just become public.

What those in congress need to do is have a bill that stands alone and not attached to another bill, then people can judge on who votes for it and against it.

When will congress decide to investigate on their own? Have hearings and call the witnesses and PP in to testify?

It amazes me how incensed many on the left have become because this was a secret recording, saying it has no validity because the people didn't know they were being recorded. Did they fell the same way over Romney's 46% comments that were secretly recorded?

More leftist hypocrisy, go figure.

I, being on the left, do not agree with abortion unless the mothers life is in danger, and then I would reluctantly allow that decision be made and handled between the female and God.

But, you, being well meaning, seem to use this issue to also attack those on the left, by your last paragraph, which does nothing to help the situation.

I don't care how the got the videos, I only care who these people are, are they with PP? Are they executives in PP? What laws have they broken? What have they lied about? Then we move forward from there to shut them down.

As I have said a few times the past month on this issue, these undercover videos are a blessing, the PP people talking about this on video is a blessing, as these videos will be the beginning of the end for PP.

But, why can't those on the right in DC talk about this nonstop? Where are their press conferences on this? Why can't the right in the House and Senate call for an investigation? Why can't they have hearings? They do control both so they shouldn't have too many issues pursuing this. Are they too concerned about stoping Hillary from being elected that they will forsake these unborn souls? To me that is hypocrisy! I don't see those on the right in DC lining up to talk about this like I see them lining up to attack Hillary. They should be doing interviews left and right about this nonstop, but they aren't.

I for one would welcome a full investigation of PP and hearings on PP, as well as any stand alone attempt/bill to shut them down.

Maybe, just maybe they're concentrating on Hillary because they don't want that train wreck in the White House. Keep that from happening and they really have a chance to do something about Planned Parenthood. As long as the current infanticide favoring administration is in power nothing will happen because Obama will veto any stand alone they send him.

As to the sweeping generalization, you're 1 person. To say the left in general hasn't lined up in lockstep behind PP is either naive or willfully blind to it. BTW, you have stated you have worked for Democratic candidates in the past and have stated you have connections to the Grimes family. Even though they may shrink away from this issue and feign the "KY Democrat is different from the national Democrat" mantra, by supporting candidates like Obama, Clinton and yes even Grimes KY Democrats (and you) have supported Planned Parenthood. The Democratic Party will do ANYTHING to protect this practitioner of infanticide.

Finally to my attack on the left tell me how I'm wrong. Any other organization that had a founder that was as blatantly racist as Margaret Sanger was would be hounded out of existence by the left but because they are the main instrument of the Democratic Party's war on the unborn they are given a pass. That's hypocrisy no matter how you slice it.

^ What I am saying is those in DC, left and right are not pounding on this issue, and as I have said those on right are more worried about their air time, their TV time on Hillary Vs their time trying to gain attention on the issue of this thread. I'll support any politician in DC on thier attempts to go after PP and shut them down, but as we all can see, they are not doing, be the left or right. If this issue was so important to them they would be making all types of ruckus about it, but they are not, left or right. Simply put, those in DC on the right are also putting other agenda ahead of PP, the question is why? Why do they feel that any other issue is important? It shouldn't be about Hillary, it shouldn't be about anything else, IF they feel PP needs to be shut down.

And as far as Grimes, you know very well she is my first cousin, we were not talking about her in this thread, so I would appreciate any attack on her towards me to be left out. But we all know that you only brought her name up in this thread not only to attack her, but to get at me, to get at someone on the left.

And again, my point is those on the right have other things that they are putting ahead of shutting down PP, they are not making it a priority, why not? Why do they want to get their TV time bashing a candidate front run left if they feel stopping PP down is so important? As far I am concerned, PP and these videos should be all they talk about.

I think most of you are way overreacting in this thread.

If we are going to have abortion clinics, and we are going to have them no matter what any of you think or like, we should use every last available stem cell to further our species.

We certainly shouldn't take the "wrong actions" of a few and use it as a springboard to serve our own political and/or religious agendas.

This is a battle the religious right is never going to win.

It is progress, like it or not.

Okay, let me have it! :D

^ What I am saying is those in DC, left and right are not pounding on this issue, and as I have said those on right are more worried about their air time, their TV time on Hillary Vs their time trying to gain attention on the issue of this thread. I'll support any politician in DC on thier attempts to go after PP and shut them down, but as we all can see, they are not doing, be the left or right. If this issue was so important to them they would be making all types of ruckus about it, but they are not, left or right. Simply put, those in DC on the right are also putting other agenda ahead of PP, the question is why? Why do they feel that any other issue is important? It shouldn't be about Hillary, it shouldn't be about anything else, IF they feel PP needs to be shut down.

And as far as Grimes, you know very well she is my first cousin, we were not talking about her in this thread, so I would appreciate any attack on her towards me to be left out. But we all know that you only brought her name up in this thread not only to attack her, but to get at me, to get at someone on the left.

And again, my point is those on the right have other things that they are putting ahead of shutting down PP, they are not making it a priority, why not? Why do they want to get their TV time bashing a candidate front run left if they feel stopping PP down is so important? As far I am concerned, PP and these videos should be all they talk about.

I'm sure you think it should be . That would almost guarantee a Clinton win. Grimes is a left leaning politician. She chose to enter the family business so she's fair game.

Maybe the reason that this thread is not getting the matter of discussion expected is that there is a huge chasm between the pro-life and pro-choice group which is going to come to play in this discussion.

Maybe the reason that this thread is not getting the matter of discussion expected is that there is a huge chasm between the pro-life and pro-choice group which is going to come to play in this discussion.

That and you can't un-ring the bell.

The long term health benefits of stem cell research trump the pro-life movement.

In simple terms, if you are pro-life you lost this battle a long time ago. If you are pro-choice you won this battle a long time ago.

And if you want to defund planned parenthood bet your bottom dollar tax exempt status will come under even greater attacks. In other words, be careful what you wish for.