Another Planned Parenthood executive discussing the sale of "tissue".

All Tell

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We were apparently separated at birth.

I do not know either one of you, however, with all my heart I can say I am grateful neither one of you were aborted. You both have far, far far more to contribute to the "advancement" and better of society than your body parts and stem cells ever could have. Just the same as every other child aborted today and tomorrow.

I prefer the message that says you have more to offer alive than dead.

I do not know either one of you, however, with all my heart I can say I am grateful neither one of you were aborted. You both have far, far far more to contribute to the "advancement" and better of society than your body parts and stem cells ever could have. Just the same as every other child aborted today and tomorrow.

I prefer the message that says you have more to offer alive than dead.

Thanks TripleSevens.

A part of me is Pro-Life too.

One article I have read discusses how bad it may be ad why a judge stopped the videos.

Apparently some babies are born alive on purpose to harvest the stuff from them.

Would anyone be shocked if it's true?

Will the media cover it more if true?

This isn't about stem cell research . As someone already stated the science has already advanced past the stage of needing these aborted babies.

This is about a taxpayer funded company selling aborted babies for a profit which is against the law.

This isn't about stem cell research . As someone already stated the science has already advanced past the stage of needing these aborted babies.

This is about a taxpayer funded company selling aborted babies for a profit which is against the law.

Then they should be prosecuted and/or lose their licenses on ethics grounds.

Then they should be prosecuted and/or lose their licenses on ethics grounds.

That is the point in the outrage and the call for an investigation.

What makes me sick to the stomach is this administration and PP apologist who keep saying these are edited videos.

Obviously they edit videos to make it easier to consume , so does the entire media. But they also release the entire unedited videos along side it.

To have the a spokesperson condem the videos with admitting he has never watched is a joke.

I have not read anything in this thread and really haven't paid too much attention to this issue so forgive me if this has been discussed.

A few questions:

1. Was PP "selling for profit" or donating and recovering their costs? I've heard the latter.

2. What were they doing that was illegal? Maybe that's part of #1 .

3. Reactions to Indiana Republican governor Pence ordering an investigation after a video and the state Board of Health finding no wrongdoing?

4. PP says only 3% of their activities involve abortion. Gov Jindal in Louisiana today announced no more Medicaid funding for PP. Is he hurting his population by cutting off valuable services to the state's poor?

5. Isn't there already a ban on federal funds being used for abortions?

One more thing to consider before I head off to la-la land.

A big emphasis of PP for 40 or so years has been access to contraceptives. If that access is removed completely for the poor won't we have more unwanted pregnancies which will lead to even more abortions?

This isn't utopia where we can stick our head in the sand and ignore reality that women who want an abortion are going to get an abortion in many cases. If our goal is to minimize abortions (hand raised high) then shouldn't our #1 goal be to minimize unwanted pregnancies?

If we agree there shouldn't we support one of the largest providers of that service?

Arguing that abortion is evil or it's a woman's right is truly irrelevant in my mind. We need to use the church or education to help minimize the cause - unwanted pregnancies.

This feels like the flag issue in South Carolina. No thinking - just emotions running amok.

Why is it that contraceptives for women are sacrosanct to liberals? On a related note why do liberals feel that women should get contraceptives for free?

Why is it that liberals can't accept that maybe Planned Parenthood should get 100% of their funding from private sources?

Why is it that liberals can't see that even though on paper no tax dollars may directly fund abortions at Planned Parenthood by receiving the tax money they get it allows more money from other sources to be used for abortion services. An analogy, I want season tickets for the upcoming college football season but I also need new tires for my car, I can't afford both. My parents give me the money to pay for the football tickets and I'm able to buy the tires. My parents didn't pay 1 cent for the tires but because of the money they gave me I was able o get them.