Another Planned Parenthood executive discussing the sale of "tissue".

All Tell

Go ahead and start shooting the messenger.

some choice tid-bits

"Of course the patient gets nothing"

"We're not allowed to sell tissue but there are costs associated with using our facility"

"we can use an alternate method to try to get more intact "specimens" even though we've assured the patient that after consenting to "donate" the tissue we won't treat her any differently"

"a less crunchy technique"

"I want a Lamborghini"

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I got home from work and the gym, I thought this would be a big topic on BGP. Amazing that it is not. It is a sad commentary on our society that ABSOLUTELY EVERYBODY is not up in arms about this. PP is a bunch or evil, twisted butchers. Sorry to be so blunt but they are...and totally unapologetic about it. It amazes me that people can look at this and not be appalled and demand immediate action against PP...the good news is that the group who is putting this stuff out there says it has many more videos on the way. Evidently, PP has given them plenty of ammunition...

How can US taxpayer funds go to an entity that is run by people so depraved and evil???

some choice tid-bits

"We're not allowed to sell tissue but there are costs associated with using our facility"

"we can use an alternate method to try to get more intact "specimens" even though we've assured the patient that after consenting to "donate" the tissue we won't treat her any differently"

"I want a Lamborghini"

How twisted is this? She actually said "less crunchy"!?!?!?!?!

No one is shooting the messenger. But, over time, prayerfully a short time, people will hear about this. With post like your, and others on social media, people will hear about it, and yes, they will look into it, and once all the facts come out and all, people will then get il upset and want to finally put an end to PP.

But, some thoughts. When people post about this stuff concerning PP, it's best to just post and not add in "why aren't people upset?" "You should be upset over PP", and stuff about being dissapointed that people are talking about it. When telling a story and then telling people how they are supposed to act, that doesn't go over well with anyone, and most likely those people won't read much of anything, if anything at all, about PP.

But, as I said a couple of weeks ago, could this all be a blessing? That we are now hearing more and more about PP, and now seeing evidence, that now it time that the ball starts to roll to shut down PP? I don't think it's any coincidence, I think that all the prayers are staring to be answered, and if we procede correctly, they will fall apart.

the good news is that the group who is putting this stuff out there says it has many more videos on the way. Evidently, PP has given them plenty of ammunition...

Very good news indeed! If they have more videos on the way, hitting PP consistently with new videos/evidence, PP wouldn't be able to handle all of them at the same time.

Something that I didn't realize until a few minutes ago was that most PP locations are independent contractors/businesses per se' under the PP umbrella.

I'm sure PP will say that a few of these went rogue and they don't support these actions.

No one is shooting the messenger. But, over time, prayerfully a short time, people will hear about this. With post like your, and others on social media, people will hear about it, and yes, they will look into it, and once all the facts come out and all, people will then get il upset and want to finally put an end to PP.

But, some thoughts. When people post about this stuff concerning PP, it's best to just post and not add in "why aren't people upset?" "You should be upset over PP", and stuff about being dissapointed that people are talking about it. When telling a story and then telling people how they are supposed to act, that doesn't go over well with anyone, and most likely those people won't read much of anything, if anything at all, about PP.

But, as I said a couple of weeks ago, could this all be a blessing? That we are now hearing more and more about PP, and now seeing evidence, that now it time that the ball starts to roll to shut down PP? I don't think it's any coincidence, I think that all the prayers are staring to be answered, and if we procede correctly, they will fall apart.

I normally would agree with you but not on this issue. If you are not incensed about leaders of an organization casually talking about selling the body parts of fetuses while sipping wine at lunch and talking about aborting fetuses in a way that is "less crunchy" or in a way that will make body parts more valuable to sell, then sorry...that does say a lot about you (I don't mean "you" SG but "you" generically).

Add to the above that taxpayer money actually goes to this organization...we as a country should be ashamed...

I normally would agree with you but not on this issue. If you are not incensed about leaders of an organization casually talking about selling the body parts of fetuses while sipping wine at lunch and talking about aborting fetuses in a way that is "less crunchy" or in a way that will make body parts more valuable to sell, then sorry...that does say a lot about you (I don't mean "you" SG but "you" generically).

Add to the above that taxpayer money actually goes to this organization...we as a country should be ashamed...

I agree! And I do think that the bombardment of this stuff towards PP will be too much for PP. I think that the people exposing PP now knows this and is why they have more videos like these in line to show.

Even though I am against abortion, unless the mothers life is in danger and then I would reluctantly leave that between the mother and God, I see where people still have to see/know what is and what isn't legal. Even though you and I are disturbed by what they are discussion, others need to know what is legal and what isn't.

I'm all for rights, rights for race, for LGBT rights, workers rights, woman's rights in such things as equal pay and all. BUT I am also concerned about the rights of those that do not have a choice in their lives, such as the unborn.

some choice tid-bits

"I want a Lamborghini"

She looks exactly like I would picture a low life PP agent to look. Void of any emotion for the sanctity of innocent human life.

I would hope most people who are pro-choice would be appalled by these videos. You shouldn't have to be pro-life to be upset. Even if you think abortion should be legal, what they are talking about is selling the body parts and performing the abortions in a way to maximize the profitability of it. Also, the abortions they are talking about have to be late term so the heart, lungs, liver, etc. are developed...

It amazes me how incensed many on the left have become because this was a secret recording, saying it has no validity because the people didn't know they were being recorded. Did they fell the same way over Romney's 46% comments that were secretly recorded?

More leftist hypocrisy, go figure.