Golden State 105 Cleveland 97 (Game 6)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How hard must it have been for Mark Jackson to commentate the whole playoffs, let alone this series? He basically built this team, but Kerr is the one who gets his name in the record books...

He was very complimentary of Kerr last night.

Must have been hard for him to announce the games.

I think history will regard this series as one between two pedestrian teams...certainly nothing to write home about.

History won't remember who was hurt; history will remember the year the best pure shooter on the planet went up against the best all-around player on the planet.

It's certainly how I'm going to remember it.

I think history will regard this series as one between two pedestrian teams...certainly nothing to write home about.

Golden State had the third best record in NBA history...

History won't remember who was hurt; history will remember the year the best pure shooter on the planet went up against the best all-around player on the planet.

Despite all of that I will not remember this Golden State team as one of the best teams I have seen in my 40 years of life. They were good and they are deserving of the title but they are not an all time great team to me despite their stats.

Sorry Getslow......:D

Despite all of that I will not remember this Golden State team as one of the best teams I have seen in my 40 years of life. They were good and they are deserving of the title but they are not an all time great team to me despite their stats.

Sorry Getslow......:D

Don't be; I completely get it. No one gets to be considered a great team with one title in the NBA. They had a great year and took care of business at the end. Now the question: can Bob Myers, Steve Kerr, and the ownership build around Thompson and Curry as their core for the long term and win another one some time in the next couple years?

You know everyone talks about Cavs missing Love and Kyrie but I think a real difference maker in this series would have been Anderson Varejao. Now you could argue that they would not have went and got Mosgov unless Varejao got hurt.

But I really like his energy and I think he would have been a real asset when Cavs had to go small.

Mozgov is better than Varejao so I'm not really sure that's a factor.

Blatt did a horrible job utilizing him in the Finals IMO. He averaged 8 FG attempts a game. He should have been in the 12-14 range. You could have saved Lebron a few minutes here and there by going to Mozgov in the post who had a size advantage the majority of the time.

Cavs fans will remember. :lol2: