Golden State 105 Cleveland 97 (Game 6)

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Warriors are good but faced the luckiest stretch of luck a champion has ever had with injuries to their opponents.

Good, tough team though.

Cleveland needs to resign Love immediately if he opts out. If they have to lose Thompson, so be it. Nice player but they can't afford to pay him 20 million per year if they're worried about the luxury tax.

LeBron has to worry if he'll ever win another. A lot of miles on the King, and he's been healthy his entire career. Hope he can win at least one in Cleveland. With good health, and a full year of Love I think they will but there will be a lot of good challengers from the West next year.

Lebron had zero help.

Basketball is a team sport, so no surprise that the better TEAM won. Impressive showing by the Cavs to keep fighting till the last minute (although it looked like they gave up for about 6 minutes...:laugh:).

The two guys I am the most happy for are Livingston and Iggy. Iggy because he had to play of some real crappy 76er teams. Livingston had that devastating knee injury and didn't know if he would ever play again.

Fun series that probably would have gone differently had the Cavs been healthy, but that's part of the game.

Lebron needs to check his boys a little in the off season and tell them it's been a good run but they need to go into the retirement home. James Jones and Mike Miller have no business playing minutes in the Finals and Lebron is the reason they were on that team.

The better team won. I tweeted last night that if GS wasn't making shots, Lebron could almost pull it off on his own. But when they were making shots, he couldn't. Had it not been for Mosgov's help, the Cav's may not have won a game. Shumpert, JR Smith, and Dellavadova are trash.