POY in each region

Using that as criteria.

Would the plaque say Rose Hill/Russell since she scored almost 75% of her points for the Lady Devils?

BTW sitting out one year and scoring 2500 is pretty good.

The plaque will say West Carter. :D

and yes 2500 point after sitting your junior year is unbelievable.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Westsider, if you had a factual basis for your statements, you should have so stated at the time of your post so as to lend some credibility to your opinion. By the way, your information was incorrect and education is beneficial. Nonetheless, it is time to move on since this thread has overrun its course.

Using that as criteria.

Would the plaque say Rose Hill/Russell since she scored almost 75% of her points for the Lady Devils?

BTW sitting out one year and scoring 2500 is pretty good.

I like your post because your true feelings are there.

You are more concerned that a student transferred from your school and sat out a year than WAS she the best player.

When you realize she sat out her junior year and still scored 2500 points ==all I can say is WOW

Westsider, if you had a factual basis for your statements, you should have so stated at the time of your post so as to lend some credibility to your opinion. By the way, your information was incorrect and education is beneficial. Nonetheless, it is time to move on since this thread has overrun its course.
Yes, I was wrong ... I can admit that.

On the other hand, I'm not just making stuff up here, scooterbob. I leave that to others. ;)

I like your post because your true feelings are there.

You are more concerned that a student transferred from your school and sat out a year than WAS she the best player.

When you realize she sat out her junior year and still scored 2500 points ==all I can say is WOW

Too bad the Rose Hill BGPers can't be truthful about what really went on out there on Winslow Road this season.:sssh:

I like they way that you go off on your wild tangents and some how always seems to be the one to know when a thread has run its course!!!:confused: Maybe you get so caught up in the moment that you fall off your "soapbox"!!!:jump:

Too bad the Rose Hill BGPers can't be truthful about what really went on out there on Winslow Road this season.:sssh:

How many days did you, or anybody else outside Rose Hill spend on Winslow Road? Why can't people congratulate Rose Hill on a job well done. I didn't see anybody making excuses or accusations when our football team won the state championship. Most people were very supportive and congratulatory toward Russell. I'm afraid some people will always try to rain on others parades. It is a shame.

Do you think that Terry, Queen, and Faulkner diluted the votes for RH?? Just a thought. Doesn,t that happen alot in the Heisman vote? I say this not knowing how the POY voting is setup!

This is a really excellent point. However, I believe the vote was restricted to seniors only and Queen and Terry are juniors. Am I correct on seniors only being eligible?

Actually, WVA Boy, my "wild tantrums" as you call them turned out to be factual. I was really stating that the thread had run its course to spare westsider further admission of his former lack of facts. Of course, I wouldn't really expect you to comprehend that nuance. I see that, even with all the posts concerning the fact that KABC's selection was limited to seniors, you seemed to miss it.. Hang in there, get facts before you speak, and we'll get you up to par.