Chiefs 41 Bengals 39

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was he sick during the game or have nerves? Don't often see NFL QB's throwing up on the field during the game, before the ball is snapped.

I am sure it is in the articles but you could hear him talking after the game to someone and he said he had a viral thing going on.

I thought the Bengals looked like their normal, unpolished selves. Campbell was a train wreck, specials were in the tank, Huber doesn't look right, all of Dalton's passes but the swing to Gio were off, the run defense was horrible, Burfict looked like the only NFL quality LB, Tate looked bad catching passes, overall way too many missed tackles and poor tackling form, Bodine has shotgun snap issues, Newhouse looks like he moves slightly early a lot.

On the plus side I thought both Dennard and Kirkpatrick looked good. Sanzenbacher looked shifty but he looked like he lost half a step. Manning looks to be a solid pick up. Burkhead and Peerman are in a battle.

I know it is the first preseason game and the starters didn't play at all or not much but it was a rough game for the Bengals.

Pretty typical 1st Preseason game. 1st team ofens 9 play drive 80 yeards and FG. They lloked fine for ist series without any, maybe one starting O linemen. !st team defense 3 and out, then subs cam in. Special teams were just awful. Campbell has to better than that if something goes wrong with AD, either injury or Schaubitis.

Overall, medicore, but it was a Preseason game for both. Both teams did some really good things and really bad things.

I am sure it is in the articles but you could hear him talking after the game to someone and he said he had a viral thing going on.

Most likely the case but he did take a pretty good shot earlier and has history of being Concussed, but I'm hoping it's the Viral thing.

Burfict looked great

Tate needs to be shown the highway. The missed played punt on KC's 1st punt was enough for me to give him his pink slip. Sazenbacher would be a much better punt returner than Tate, plus Tate's dropped passes didn't help any.

Dalton still shows signs of panic whenever he feels pressure and it showed with a underthrown pass to AJ who was wide open and should have been a TD and then his other throws after that play.

No one on defense looked good after the starters were taken out. Rey Malaluga looked slow. If any starters on defense get hurt their replacements could struggle if last night was any indication.