2014 NKY East/West Allstar Game

uk#1fan

I think you are ignorant about how this all star game is selected. Each N Ky school has the opportunity to send a certain number of kids - Five from each I believe. If some don't elect to go because of conflicts etc., it's up to the coach to send someone in their place.

If you don't think that Highlands could send more than two kids then you are lost.

Last year Highlands only sent 2 players when Dale coached the East they had 6.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody have the rosters yet?

Don't know the rosters yet but I do know one of the best safeties in the state this past year is going to be playing TE in the game instead. Kyle Henderson because Kevin Walker (Ryle) is still nursing an injury and won't be o,aging in the game so he can get ready to report to his college team (Heidelberg I believe is who he is playing with)

I just hope all the kids have fun and no one gets hurt. Should be a fun game and can't wait to see everyone Thursday Night!

Last year Highlands only sent 2 players when Dale coached the East they had 6.

Both players for HHS last year were starters. Both players started both their Jr. and Sr. year. Dale sent 3 other players but had other comittment (baseball I think).

One of the kids playing for the west squad said the Boone kicker hit a 60 yard field goal at practice today. That's a huge leg for a high school guy.

Yea, my boy told me the same thing when he got back from practice. He said if we just get past the 45 every possession we can kick field goals lol.