2014 NKY East/West Allstar Game

uk#1fan

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39 mins and Kuntz puts a show on.

Kuntz has become one of my sons favorite teammates on this allstar team. He said he has been great to everyone and helping all of them with the plays seeing how it is SK's offense and terminology etc.

I think however you jinxed him by posting this post right before the game lol. Turns out Kuntz was the only QB on the west side to have 0 TD's on his drives. Ludwig threw for 2, Osborne threw for 1 and ran 1 in and Mullins with the East team won game MVP.

Kuntz has become one of my sons favorite teammates on this allstar team. He said he has been great to everyone and helping all of them with the plays seeing how it is SK's offense and terminology etc.

I think however you jinxed him by posting this post right before the game lol. Turns out Kuntz was the only QB on the west side to have 0 TD's on his drives. Ludwig threw for 2, Osborne threw for 1 and ran 1 in and Mullins with the East team won game MVP.

Boy, going in I thought Kuntz was the third best QB in NKY. Looks like he was 4th best in the West.

Boy, going in I thought Kuntz was the third best QB in NKY. Looks like he was 4th best in the West.

Gotcha UKfan! :lol::lol:

Actually like Kuntz a lot and am disappointed he's not heading to WKU as I see a lot of their games.

Due to a certain poster, my opinion of Kuntz was a bit tainted. That got erased last night. While he didn't have any TDs, I think he was clearly the best moving QB on the field. He can scramble great.

BTW... are he and Osbourne going to the same school to play football?

Due to a certain poster' date=' my opinion of Kuntz was a bit tainted. That got erased last night. While he didn't have any TDs, I think he was clearly the best moving QB on the field. He can scramble great. BTW... are he and Osbourne going to the same school to play football?[/quote']

TMC is THRILLED to land BK.

Due to a certain poster, my opinion of Kuntz was a bit tainted. That got erased last night. While he didn't have any TDs, I think he was clearly the best moving QB on the field. He can scramble great.

BTW... are he and Osbourne going to the same school to play football?

Yea, my boy had nothing but great things to say about BK from their very first practice this week all the way thru the end of the game.