2014 NKY East/West Allstar Game

uk#1fan

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you know if anyone else from SK is heading to TM? Sometimes players will change their minds based on where their buddies decide on.

Thomas Moore has several kids from SK on their team. Mills, Winkler and Huseman. Also Hansel, Wilson and Krallman are suppose to go their. But I still hope he ends up at WKU.

Either Thomas Moore is able to fork out some serious aid for their athletes, or this is absolutely insane. A lot of people worked very hard to help him get those offers.

Totally agree I hope BK makes a good choice.

My son brought home a list of players for the all star game. I'll try to scan it and upload it today. They have a meeting/dinner on Sunday June 8th at Dixie, practice Monday through Wednesday and play Thursday June 12th.

Thanks, that helps a lot! My son didn't even know when practices were going to be lol.

My son brought home a list of players for the all star game. I'll try to scan it and upload it today. They have a meeting/dinner on Sunday June 8th at Dixie, practice Monday through Wednesday and play Thursday June 12th.

Well who is on the list?

• 2 weeks later...

Why play in this game? There is nothing to gain and if you already have a scholarship why risk an injury after not doing anything football wise for six months. Seems it would be better to have this game in November. Just my opinion.