CCH @ Holy Cross 1st Round of the 35th

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CCH is the favorite. I just can't pick against HC right now.

The key to the game is HC's shooting. I don't think any team in the region can beat HC when they are shooting the ball as they have over the last 3 weeks.

HC 64

CCH 62

CCH is the favorite. I just can't pick against HC right now.

The key to the game is HC's shooting. I don't think any team in the region can beat HC when they are shooting the ball as they have over the last 3 weeks.

HC 64

CCH 62

HC must shoot well to win, and on the other hand, CCH's biggest change of the past few weeks has been their passing. They have done an excellent job of making "one more pass" and are getting very open looks from it. If CCH continues that, then......

CCH 68

HC 54

Have you seen CCH?

Yep, I have, and I think it is going to be a great game. It is a tough one though, because two of the regions best, play each other in the first round. I wish both teams luck, but I think Holy Cross will pull this one out. I say this because they have won 12 of 13 since their loss to Covington Catholic early in the year, and they have won their last 9 games. Nothing against Covington Catholic. Have a good day.

CCH is the favorite.
I just can't pick against HC right now.

HC 64

CCH 62

I CAN.. CCH 66

HC 56

Look at Cov Caths losses, they have lost to some very good teams, none of which were blowouts other than the Elder game. This team is coming together at just the right time in the season. Everyone is contributing, DNoll is becoming a great inside presence, Billy is coming around, and they are playing team ball. I dont see anyone in the 9th beating them.

Is it true Holy Cross will try to buy out the gym to stop the ^th man in the stands for covcath?