Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Bowling Green the best team in Ky?

Featured Replies

PLEASE everyone stop answering HB and let him answer his own questions. I'm tired of reading and my shoulder hurts.

  • Replies 439
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

According to MaxPreps Trinity's record vs OOS opponents since 2004 is 17-10. They've won 17 of 27 games. That's about 62%.

 

What is BGs record vs OOS? I didn't see it listed on MaxPreps.

 

 

Who cares? We are talking 2013. BG is better.

 

 

Drink the Purple kool aid.

#purplekoolaid

 

Can certainly see why some people drink #greenkoolaid or #bluekoolaid.

Who cares? We are talking 2013. BG is better.

 

 

Drink the Purple kool aid.

 

I'm only asking because of what HBird is saying.

 

I haven't said I think T should be #1. BG may be better and they should be strongly considered for the top spot.

So playing a great team within less than a score is of less value than slaughtering a weak team?

 

No, not at all but at the same time that should not diminish what another team has done to earn its right as #1 right now.

 

I said many times in this thread that t is a great team and by the end of the year could very well be #1 in the state. But what BG has done should not be overlooked right now. They are undefeated going back to 2010. If T would of won the games they played this far they would be #1 without a doubt regardless of the SOS they are playing. If you are playing a great SOS then winning one of those games would go a lot further than losing. Unfortunately there are some T fans that can't get out of T's own shadow to recognize that. They then turn to bashing other teams that weren't even brought up just to make their team look better

 

All tell has a problem with Cooper, why? Because he feels the need to attack a classy program that a fan of just so happens to think someone else other than T is #1 right now.

 

T is a great team yet some can't handle them being anything but #1

The only program I've taken shots at is Cooper. Still looking for you to set up that game with the Jags next year.

Again, stay classy my friend.

Seems to me Cooper has no trouble filling out their schedule each year unlike some.

 

No, not at all but at the same time that should not diminish what another team has done to earn its right as #1 right now.

 

I said many times in this thread that t is a great team and by the end of the year could very well be #1 in the state. But what BG has done should not be overlooked right now. They are undefeated going back to 2010. If T would of won the games they played this far they would be #1 without a doubt regardless of the SOS they are playing. If you are playing a great SOS then winning one of those games would go a lot further than losing. Unfortunately there are some T fans that can't get out of T's own shadow to recognize that. They then turn to bashing other teams that weren't even brought up just to make their team look better

 

All tell has a problem with Cooper, why? Because he feels the need to attack a classy program that a fan of just so happens to think someone else other than T is #1 right now.

 

T is a great team yet some can't handle them being anything but #1

 

After reading this whole thread, I think you are just trying to get a rise out of Trinity fans. But you unfortunately have made yourself look really silly, because none of them seem to mind if BG is #1. They just seem to be questioning your analytical abilities.

After reading this whole thread, I think you are just trying to get a rise out of Trinity fans. But you unfortunately have made yourself look really silly, because none of them seem to mind if BG is #1. They just seem to be questioning your analytical abilities.

 

It's fun watching some of them get riled up. Yet at the same time I never said anything different than what I said in my last post.

 

It's fun watching some of them get riled up. Yet at the same time I never said anything different than what I said in my last post.

 

Why do you want to rile them up?

Why do you want to rile them up?

 

Due to some of their elitist comments. I didn't until a few came after me then it was game on lol. I rather enjoyed it.

 

Due to some of their elitist comments. I didn't until a few came after me then it was game on lol. I rather enjoyed it.

 

You took the first shot, though. Why wouldn't fans of a team defend their team?

You took the first shot, though. Why wouldn't fans of a team defend their team?

 

The comment about out of state teams was tongue in cheek to a point. That point being, if you are willing to schedule out of state powerhouses and lose, then take your limps for scheduling those teams. It seems to me that just because they schedule those teams they should get a free pass for not winning.

 

Whose fault is it they scheduled those teams this year? No one but themselves To blame so if they lose then they lose. Period. Is it BG's fault that T scheduled those teams? No. I applaud the tough schedule, but if you lose with that schedule then be accountable for losing and the consequences that come from it. In this case it is them dropping from the #1 spot in the state rankings.

 

Playing a tough SOS is awesome, but if you lose a tough SOS at this point of the season only shows one thing and that is you couldn't beat the teams you scheduled and that is all.

 

The comment about out of state teams was tongue in cheek to a point. That point being, if you are willing to schedule out of state powerhouses and lose, then take your limps for scheduling those teams. It seems to me that just because they schedule those teams they should get a free pass for not winning.

 

Whose fault is it they scheduled those teams this year? No one but themselves To blame so if they lose then they lose. Period. Is it BG's fault that T scheduled those teams? No. I applaud the tough schedule, but if you lose with that schedule then be accountable for losing and the consequences that come from it. In this case it is them dropping from the #1 spot in the state rankings.

 

Playing a tough SOS is awesome, but if you lose a tough SOS at this point of the season only shows one thing and that is you couldn't beat the teams you scheduled and that is all.

 

So, do you feel Trinity is no longer a quality program?

Now I will comment on All Tells comments on Cooper and T scheduling each other. Since he seems to believe its Coopers fault for not playing T.

 

I ask this question. Has T's coach called Cooper for a game? You see, Cooper isn't the one needing a game to fill their schedule each year with in state schools, it is T who apparently can't fill the schedule with in state schools so shouldn't it be on Trinity to ask schools to play not the other way around?

 

I understand it probably wouldn't happen as it has already been said on here that T doesn't want to play teams like BW etc but I had to ask you why you hold it against Cooper who actually already has their schedule filled each year with in state schools.

 

Do you think it's every other schools responsibility to call T and not the other way around?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.