Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Bowling Green the best team in Ky?

Featured Replies

Who said Anything about Cooper? We are talking about BG and T.

 

Is HHS playing T?

 

BG is clearly, today, the best team in the state right now. Could it change? Yes, defiantly, but right now they are the best.

 

BG is looking darn good right now but they have only beaten one good team. Who they also beat the last 2 years. So you are saying they are the best because of it? let's just put it this way if Trinity played the same Ky teams BG has, we all know trinity would be undefeated with lopsided wins!!

 

Bottom line Trinity has proven it's merit, BG has not,so until they play Trinity or Face the powers teams that T has faced it's safe to say Trinity is the Best in the state.

 

my advice to BG is simple play more than just St X. Try also Scheduling Trinity & Highlands annually or face out of State powers. That's what I call proving it!!!

 

anyway enough of that, Congrats to BG for their big win smoking St X!!!

Edited by floridaboy#2 speed kills

  • Replies 439
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BG is looking darn good right now but they have only beaten one good team. Who they also beat the last 2 years. So you are saying they are the best because of it? let's just put it this way if Trinity played the same Ky teams BG has, we all know trinity would be undefeated with lopsided wins!!

 

Bottom line Trinity has proven it's merit, BG has not,so until they play Trinity or Face the powers teams that T has faced it's safe to say Trinity is the Best in the state.

 

my advice to BG is simply play more than just St X. Try also Scheduling Trinity & Highlands annually or face out of State powers. That's what I call proving it!!!

 

anyway enough of that, Congrats to BG for their big win smoking St X!!!

 

 

I would hope Trinity would be undefeated with lopsided wins against LexCath and St. X like BG is. They have earned that #2 overall ranking so far this season. I'd hate to have to rank them lower.

I would hope Trinity would be undefeated with lopsided wins against LexCath and St. X like BG is. They have earned that #2 overall ranking so far this season. I'd hate to have to rank them lower.

 

I seen Lexcath play & Trinity would smoke them!!! as for St x, we shall see!!

 

BTW- How has T earned #2 overall?

Edited by floridaboy#2 speed kills

BG is looking darn good right now but they have only beaten one good team. Who they also beat the last 2 years. So you are saying they are the best because of it? let's just put it this way if Trinity played the same Ky teams BG has, we all know trinity would be undefeated with lopsided wins!!

 

Bottom line Trinity has proven it's merit, BG has not,so until they play Trinity or Face the powers teams that T has faced it's safe to say Trinity is the Best in the state.

 

my advice to BG is simple play more than just St X. Try also Scheduling Trinity & Highlands annually or face out of State powers. That's what I call proving it!!!

 

anyway enough of that, Congrats to BG for their big win smoking St X!!!

No I'm not saying they are #1 because soley on their last win. Before the season even started I said BG could very well be the best team in the state before its all said and done. They are unbeaten through their last 2 seasons and are returning the majority of their key players from last years team.

 

They haven't done anything yet to change my mind and have beaten the teams they have faced this year including X which only clarify's my prediction even more.

I seen Lexcath play & Trinity would smoke them!!! as for St x, we shall see!!

 

BTW- How has T earned #2 overall?

 

Well, BG is #1, IMO, so that leaves #2 for Trinity since they defeated #3 Highlands(even though they were without 3 starting DBs) in a scrimmage I give them #2.

BG is looking darn good right now but they have only beaten one good team. Who they also beat the last 2 years. So you are saying they are the best because of it? let's just put it this way if Trinity played the same Ky teams BG has, we all know trinity would be undefeated with lopsided wins!!

 

Bottom line Trinity has proven it's merit, BG has not,so until they play Trinity or Face the powers teams that T has faced it's safe to say Trinity is the Best in the state.

 

my advice to BG is simple play more than just St X. Try also Scheduling Trinity & Highlands annually or face out of State powers. That's what I call proving it!!!

 

anyway enough of that, Congrats to BG for their big win smoking St X!!!

 

 

BG has a solid team, but they would be 0-3 playing the same Trinity schedule at this point.

 

I rank them as:

 

1. Trinity

2. Highlands

3. BG

 

Trinity would win by 2-3 TD's over BG on a neutral field...just my 2 cents.

BG has a solid team, but they would be 0-3 playing the same Trinity schedule at this point.

I rank them as:

 

1. Trinity

2. Highlands

3. BG

 

Trinity would win by 2-3 TD's over BG on a neutral field...just my 2 cents.

 

You state the bolded as fact. The real fact of the matter is that you really don't know any better than anyone else. I mean based on what would Bowling Green not have a win?

BG has a solid team, but they would be 0-3 playing the same Trinity schedule at this point.

 

I rank them as:

 

1. Trinity

2. Highlands

3. BG

 

Trinity would win by 2-3 TD's over BG on a neutral field...just my 2 cents.

 

I was about to go to bat for BG, but ill leave that to pp92.

I was about to go to bat for BG, but ill leave that to pp92.

 

Man, I'm not even going to waste my time on that one. Too far gone. Any list that doesn't have BG#1 and Trinity #2 loses credibility with me. :D

BG has a solid team, but they would be 0-3 playing the same Trinity schedule at this point.

 

I rank them as:

 

1. Trinity

2. Highlands

3. BG

 

Trinity would win by 2-3 TD's over BG on a neutral field...just my 2 cents.

 

I've got the same top 3 as you and 2 cents as well. BG's kicking game is scary bad. Think that would come into play in a close game which would be the case playing Trinity or Highlands. 4 through 15 I have no clue.

Man, I'm not even going to waste my time on that one. Too far gone. Any list that doesn't have BG#1 and Trinity #2 loses credibility with me. :D

 

Bowling Green likely beats a down Ensworth team this year. They would not run out of gas.

Bowling Green likely beats a down Ensworth team this year. They would not run out of gas.

 

man, you guys really don't realize just how good Ensworth is. BG wouldn't come close to beating Ensworth.

Well, BG is #1, IMO, so that leaves #2 for Trinity since they defeated #3 Highlands(even though they were without 3 starting DBs) in a scrimmage I give them #2.

 

Yes, you are clearly drinking the purple kool aid!!!!lol

man, you guys really don't realize just how good Ensworth is. BG wouldn't come close to beating Ensworth.

 

 

Speed kills though, right? :D

Yes, you are clearly drinking the purple kool aid!!!!lol

 

 

Since 1990. Can't stop, won't stop. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.