Is Bowling Green the best team in Ky?

katbird

I would give you benefit of the doubt but you do it in almost every thread. Ie the second post in the "we can judge bg all we want".

Whats wrong with posting that in a thread that is open. That is not a BG thread now is it. It was a Thread Starter ? and I gave my 2 cents just like Guru did with T in his opening statement.

I don't threadjack but rather participate...:thumb:

Lets face it, Highlands posters make up a large number on here and it is what it is...Just sayin

Do I promote Highlands every chance I get? You are damn straight I do:thumb:

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The #5 State sure rings a bell for some...Just sayin

FWIW, one of you number wiz geeks do me a favor and go thru these 22 pages and take out every single post that has the name Highlands, HHS, Birds, Dale or any other name associated with Highlands and it's associated posters and you are probably looking at an 5 page thread so to say Highlands is being left out is hilarious. Just sayin...:thumb:

If anything most on here are worried about the Birds then the other way around:lol2:

Yes, people are worried about Highlands fans hijacking and going crazy on threads, not worried about the Highlands football team though. That being said, I don't think Highlands should worry right now, they're still top 3-4 in state, and the future still looks bright. Back to the topic as I haven't addressed it yet. I think the state top 3 right now are, BG, Trinity, St X. in no particular order. I think St X. has a very good chance of knocking off Trinity this year.

Whats wrong with posting that in a thread that is open. That is not a BG thread now is it. It was a Thread Starter ? and I gave my 2 cents just like Guru did with T in his opening statement.

I don't threadjack but rather participate...:thumb:

Lets face it, Highlands posters make up a large number on here and it is what it is...Just sayin

Do I promote Highlands every chance I get? You are damn straight I do:thumb:

Your 2cents is always a piggy back off of T, and your proclaimed "participation" is actually thread jacking. Every thread involves highlands rich history and how dale does things.