Is Bowling Green the best team in Ky?

katbird

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2010 - 9-3 losing to Trinity by two points, Warren Central and Christian County. Out scored opponents 440/112

2011 - 15-0 State Champions with a signature win over St Xavier. Out scored opponents 739/132

2012 - 15-0 State Champions with a signature win over St. Xavier. Out scored opponents 585/159

2013 - 2-0 at this point with a big win over St. Xavier.

2010 - 9-3 losing to Trinity by two points, Warren Central and Christian County. Out scored opponents 440/112

2011 - 15-0 State Champions with a signature win over St Xavier. Out scored opponents 739/132

2012 - 15-0 State Champions with a signature win over St. Xavier. Out scored opponents 585/159

2013 - 2-0 at this point with a big win over St. Xavier.

We have established they are better than St Xavier.

I would love for BG, X,T, and Highlands to play each other in the regular season. Fun, informal Super League. BG has the season's best win so far. Right now, they have my vote, at least until T's offense matures.

The Golden Triangle Conference. I like it.

T has lost to two top 20 teams in the country.. I think T is still #1..

I need to see how T and X fare first. BG did what they wanted to last night. They were clearly the better team and once BG was up 20-3 there was never a moment of worry at all on the BG side of the field. The only common opponent is St. X and I think that is a damn good common opponent to go off of.