Is Bowling Green the best team in Ky?

katbird

Who said Anything about Cooper? We are talking about BG and T.

Is HHS playing T?

BG is clearly, today, the best team in the state right now. Could it change? Yes, defiantly, but right now they are the best.

They play them every year...

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen T play and T does not look great.aybe T should stop embarrassing the state as our so called powerhouse representation and stop playing out of state teams.

I saw BG play last year and just about their entire team has returned. BG is #1.

So in your eyes, losing to two defending state champions who have multiple high level D1 recruits by a combined 5 points is embarrassing the state? Explain that one please.

So in your eyes, losing to two defending state champions who have multiple high level D1 recruits by a combined 5 points is embarrassing the state? Explain that one please.

Just sayin...If T was so great why do they keep losing to out of state schools?

Shoot, Cooper isn't among the best in the state this year but they already knocked off a defending state champion this year, who cares. D1 reruits, Cooper had none last year but played teams with them and beat them....doesn't mean a thing.

BG is the best in the state right now, until someone knocks them off (in or out of state) they should be considered the best in the state period. What is BG now? Something like 33-0, 3-0 this season, and what is T?

Sorry, could care less who T played, if you are going to use excuses for their losses then they will never get knocked off the pedestal in your eyes. I would rather go on results and BG just manhandled the almighty St X...again...and should be #1.

Shoot, Cooper isn't among the best in the state this year but they already knocked off a defending state champion this year, who cares. D1 reruits, Cooper had none last year but played teams with them and beat them....doesn't mean a thing.

BG is the best in the state right now, until someone knocks them off (in or out of state) they should be considered the best in the state period. What is BG now? Something like 33-0, 3-0 this season, and what is T?

Sorry, could care less who T played, if you are going to use excuses for their losses then they will never get knocked off the pedestal in your eyes. I would rather go on results and BG just manhandled the almighty St X...again...and should be #1.

If you go by records only then back in 2003 Conner must have been the top team in the state. 10-0 record and Trinity was 6-4 at the time. Clearly Trinity was not nearly as good as Conner thay season.

Oh well except that T went on to win state and Conner lost in the first round of the playoffs to the 4 seed from Trinity's district. Who you play matters. If you are destroying teams if syphalitic leppers then does that make you better than teams playing barn burners against strong competition?

So your theory is that Trinity should play overmatched in state teams and win by huge margins and that would be better than playing the higher level, out of state teams on its schedule recently? How in the world is that good for ANYONE, especially Trinity?

So your theory is that Trinity should play overmatched in state teams and win by huge margins and that would be better than playing the higher level, out of state teams on its schedule recently? How in the world is that good for ANYONE, especially Trinity?

All I'm saying is BG right now should be #1. They showed nothing so far tone anything but 1.

I know as your a fan of T it may be hard to swallow and that's fine. I have no ties to either program and am going off of an unbiased opinion. T will win another state title but that doesn't mean right now they are better than BG.

All I'm saying is BG right now should be #1. They showed nothing so far tone anything but 1.

I know as your a fan of T it may be hard to swallow and that's fine. I have no ties to either program and am going off of an unbiased opinion. T will win another state title but that doesn't mean right now they are better than BG.

I am not disagreeing with you about BG. I am disagreeing with you about your reasoning.

I am not disagreeing with you about BG. I am disagreeing with you about your reasoning.

My reasoning is simple. BG is playing better and has beaten everyone handedly so far. I made comments about T and their losses because of rock fans continuously using excuses why they lost. If they have to use an excuse everytime they lose to an out of state team then quit playing them. No one cares if a team plays a good team and losses. What if Beechwood played T and loss, does that mean Beechwood is great because they lost to a mythical national ranked team? No. All it means is they weren't good enough to win. Same as T. Doesn't matter to me if they play teams better than them and lose, all it means is they weren't good enough to win so why disregard the fact they lost and act like it doesn't matter ?

If T was 3-0 there wouldn't be a problem. The fact is they have list more than they won this year so why punish a team like BG who is shredding teams simply because T has a name people recognize.

My reasoning is simple. BG is playing better and has beaten everyone handedly so far. I made comments about T and their losses because of rock fans continuously using excuses why they lost. If they have to use an excuse everytime they lose to an out of state team then quit playing them. No one cares if a team plays a good team and losses. What if Beechwood played T and loss, does that mean Beechwood is great because they lost to a mythical national ranked team? No. All it means is they weren't good enough to win. Same as T. Doesn't matter to me if they play teams better than them and lose, all it means is they weren't good enough to win so why disregard the fact they lost and act like it doesn't matter ?

If T was 3-0 there wouldn't be a problem. The fact is they have list more than they won this year so why punish a team like BG who is shredding teams simply because T has a name people recognize.

What excuses have T fans offered? I've not seen them.