Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Bowling Green the best team in Ky?

Featured Replies

So, do you feel Trinity is no longer a quality program?

 

Never once said that. Not one time have I said Anything close to that.

 

Quite the contrary, I've repeatedly said they are one of the best in the state which is nothing to be ashamed of. Right now they are #2 IMO and I have stated that from the get go.

  • Replies 439
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now I will comment on All Tells comments on Cooper and T scheduling each other. Since he seems to believe its Coopers fault for not playing T.

 

I ask this question. Has T's coach called Cooper for a game? You see, Cooper isn't the one needing a game to fill their schedule each year with in state schools, it is T who apparently can't fill the schedule with in state schools so shouldn't it be on Trinity to ask schools to play not the other way around?

 

I understand it probably wouldn't happen as it has already been said on here that T doesn't want to play teams like BW etc but I had to ask you why you hold it against Cooper who actually already has their schedule filled each year with in state schools.

 

Do you think it's every other schools responsibility to call T and not the other way around?

 

I would think that Trinity or Cooper, or any other team calls teams with matching open dates. I don't know why a 6A team would call a 1-4A school, though, given the disparity in size.

I would think that Trinity or Cooper, or any other team calls teams with matching open dates. I don't know why a 6A team would call a 1-4A school, though, given the disparity in size.
I would think a lot of it depends on the are the schools are located.

 

Cooper is a 5A school but is located in an area with a lot of 6A teams so usually has a lot of 6A teams on their out of district schedule. Last year out of their non district teams played, 4 of the 6 games were against 6A teams. This year the same thing. 4 out of 6 games are with the bigger 6A schools.

I would think a lot of it depends on the are the schools are located.

 

Cooper is a 5A school but is located in an area with a lot of 6A teams so usually has a lot of 6A teams on their out of district schedule. Last year out of their non district teams played, 4 of the 6 games were against 6A teams. This year the same thing. 4 out of 6 games are with the bigger 6A schools.

 

What is the benefit of a school scheduling the way you suggest?

What is the benefit of a school scheduling the way you suggest?

 

Mine wasn't a suggestion at all. I was simply explaining one of the reasons I think Cooper schedules bigger schools, because of the area they are located. That and another reason is the bigger schools they do play helps them prepare for district play.

 

It never makes a lot if sense IMO to schedule a school out of district that will constantly crush you because it isn't benefitting the team at all in preparation.

 

Another reason some of the teams are scheduled are due to local rivalries. Cooper along with the other 3 schools in Boone county play each other because they are all in the same county which builds rivalries as well as being fun for the kids who grew up playing with other kids on the other teams.

 

Same as the reason schools like Beechwood and Cov Cath play because its a local rivalry due to the proximity of both schools to each other etc.

 

Mine wasn't a suggestion at all. I was simply explaining one of the reasons I think Cooper schedules bigger schools, because of the area they are located. That and another reason is the bigger schools they do play helps them prepare for district play.

 

It never makes a lot if sense IMO to schedule a school out of district that will constantly crush you because it isn't benefitting the team at all in preparation.

 

Another reason some of the teams are scheduled are due to local rivalries. Cooper along with the other 3 schools in Boone county play each other because they are all in the same county which builds rivalries as well as being fun for the kids who grew up playing with other kids on the other teams.

 

Same as the reason schools like Beechwood and Cov Cath play because its a local rivalry due to the proximity of both schools to each other etc.

 

I guess I'm confused. You seem to be a proponent of schools scheduling tough out of district schedules to prepare them for district. Of course there will be losses incurred. How does that compare to what Trinity is doing with their scheduling, in your estimation.

I guess I'm confused. You seem to be a proponent of schools scheduling tough out of district schedules to prepare them for district. Of course there will be losses incurred. How does that compare to what Trinity is doing with their scheduling, in your estimation.

My comment to All Tell was about his comment suggesting Its coopers fault for not playing Trinity. I stated that Cooper already has their schedule filled with in state schools and would think its T's to call other teams not Coopers.

 

I think you misunderstood that entire post.

My comment to All Tell was about his comment suggesting Its coopers fault for not playing Trinity. I stated that Cooper already has their schedule filled with in state schools and would think its T's to call other teams not Coopers.

 

I think you misunderstood that entire post.

 

I think AT's post was a little tongue in cheek.

I think AT's post was a little tongue in cheek.

Probably was.

My comment to All Tell was about his comment suggesting Its coopers fault for not playing Trinity. I stated that Cooper already has their schedule filled with in state schools and would think its T's to call other teams not Coopers.

 

I think you misunderstood that entire post.

 

You sure are one confusing person.

You sure are one confusing person.

 

What is confusing? He stated a couple things, one that I should get T and Cooper to play next year. I don't think it's my responsibility to do that.

The only program I've taken shots at is Cooper. Still looking for you to set up that game with the Jags next year.

And as you can see even AT has admitted to taking shots at Cooper so if he wants the teams to play I think it's T's responsibility to ask Cooper because they are the ones who claim no one wants to play them. You don't know unless you ask and seeing how Cooper has no problem finding opponents to fill their schedule and T apparently does when it comes to in state schools, I wonder if T has actually asked to play Cooper. My thoughts would be no.

[ATTACH]41089[/ATTACH]

 

Me likey!!!!!

And as you can see even AT has admitted to taking shots at Cooper so if he wants the teams to play I think it's T's responsibility to ask Cooper because they are the ones who claim no one wants to play them. You don't know unless you ask and seeing how Cooper has no problem finding opponents to fill their schedule and T apparently does when it comes to in state schools, I wonder if T has actually asked to play Cooper. My thoughts would be no.

 

Why?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.