Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Bowling Green the best team in Ky?

Featured Replies

Maybe.

 

I just don't know of any state that wouldn't try and facilitate any team that wanted to play. Maybe I'm

Naive.

 

In total, that's zero states.

  • Replies 439
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm already looking forward to the Trinity/Cooper match-up for next year.

Maybe.

 

I just don't know of any state that wouldn't try and facilitate any team that wanted to play. Maybe I'm

Naive.

 

You're on a roll. That's three.

You guys need to quit arguing with Hellbird..He obviously doesn't get it..:deadhorse:

 

I think he does get it but now he's to far in he can't back out.

 

 

Anyone who doesn't take strength of schedule into account for current rankings is a fool. BG is good, very good but Trinity is still King of the Bluegrass. Get over it Hellbird. You're in the minority on this one.

I'm already looking forward to the Trinity/Cooper match-up for next year.

 

But it sounds like, according to you, Trinity wouldn't play the likes of a Cooper. Just like BW, T wouldn't bother.

 

So again I proved a point. It may not be all the other schools but some responsibility could fall on T also.

 

First it was no one would play T but now it's said T wouldn't play a BW.

 

There are always two sides to every story.

 

What value does a 6A school get from playing a 1A school? You truly are clueless

 

But it sounds like, according to you, Trinity wouldn't play the likes of a Cooper. Just like BW, T wouldn't bother.

 

The hits keep on coming. If nothing you are persistent. Horribly wrong, but persistent.

But according to you no one turns Trinity down so surely the mighty Jags would jump all over a chance to play Trinity?

I think he does get it but now he's to far in he can't back out.

 

 

Anyone who doesn't take strength of schedule into account for current rankings is a fool. BG is good, very good but Trinity is still King of the Bluegrass. Get over it Hellbird. You're in the minority on this one.

Strength of schedule doesn't mean squat if you can't beat the teams that make the SOS so good.

 

If SOS was all that mattered there would be more teams scheduling only Nationally ranked teams to lose to just like T so they could be handed the #1 in state title.

 

So Mom

Doesn't get upset, that was also partially tongue in cheek. But when having a strong strength of schedule it does help to win against some of those teams.

I wonder how many people are bookmarking this thread to rehash if Trinity goes 6-4 or 5-5 and wins another title.

But according to you no one turns Trinity down so surely the mighty Jags would jump all over a chance to play Trinity?

 

Please show me where I ever said no one turns down T. While you are at it please show me proof that T actually is asking all these teams in the state for a game also. As I said it takes two. I haven't heard of T calling the Jags for a game. They have their schedule and all in state games, why would they be looking to fill their schedule when it's already filled?

 

You made. It clear that T wouldn't play a team like Beechwood, so why would they change their mind?

I wonder how many people are bookmarking this thread to rehash if Trinity goes 6-4 or 5-5 and wins another title.

 

If they don't win a title this year I would be extremely shocked. But what does that have to do with BG being #1 in state right now?

Strength of schedule doesn't mean squat if you can't beat the teams that make the SOS so good.

 

If SOS was all that mattered there would be more teams scheduling only Nationally ranked teams to lose to just like T so they could be handed the #1 in state title.

 

So Mom

Doesn't get upset, that was also partially tongue in cheek. But when having a strong strength of schedule it does help to win against some of those teams.

 

I was wrong Raiderbird, he doesn't get it and probably never will.

 

 

I'm out, could really care less who's number one in the state. Trinity will win 6A, BG 5A, Highlands 4A, Central/Belfry 3A, NCC 2A and Mayfield/Beechwood 1A.

 

If they don't win a title this year I would be extremely shocked. But what does that have to do with BG being #1 in state right now?

 

I don't know. The same thing that Trinity's schedule has to do with BG being #1 in the state.

 

The best thing about ALL of these threads asking which team is better, when they don't play, or which team over the last ten years from a particular program is better...etc is that it doesn't matter and you will never know.

 

Now that you bring it up, what the hell is the point of any thread asking who the best in the state is when there are six classes?

I agree with that and no one disputes T plays a great schedule, but, I think a lot of T fans don't give BGs schedule it's due. Trust me, I live in Tn and I know how good Ensworth is. BG plays McCallie and Blackman, also from Tn, and those 2 teams are very good, especially Blackman. Playing teams like B.Station(who they didn't get to play), St X, the 2 Tn teams, Owensboro, WCentral, etc. aren't minced meat. Is it T's schedule, no, but, it is a challenging schedule that'll test your medal and certainly not guaranteed wins.

 

I'd bet the Owensboro game has a running clock.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.