Is Bowling Green the best team in Ky?

katbird

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you're back to being wrong again.

Really? so what OOS teams have they lost to in the past 2 years? I'd say 0 especially if they haven't played any. So I guess that would put you wrong again.

Looks like inn the past BG didn't have to run and hide like T from instate teams lol

Really? so what OOS teams have they lost to in the past 2 years? I'd say 0 especially if they haven't played any. So I guess that would put you wrong again.

Looks like inn the past BG didn't have to run and hide like T from instate teams lol

No SOS considerations?

It must really be sad to be a fan of a program that's so irrelevant in any discussion of football prowess that you have to make asinine statements like this.

I don't know and is why I'm asking. Is there any limitations on how many games must be played to compete for a state title? Also are there any rules on how many n state schools you must play to compete?

You must play your district. No more, no less.

It must really be sad to be a fan of a program that's so irrelevant in any discussion of football prowess that you have to make asinine statements like this.

Not as sad as a guy like yourself that has to put down every other program but their own to make up for his insecurity. you could only dream of having your program have such a magical run as mine did overcoming all the odds that they did in only their 5th year of existence.

Actually the more I think about it, I really do feel sadd for you. you should learn to appreciate what other schools do instead of being so biased you can't see past your own team colors.

I don't know and is why I'm asking. Is there any limitations on how many games must be played to compete for a state title? Also are there any rules on how many n state schools you must play to compete?

You have to play a district schedule. Other then that there is no limitation.