Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Bowling Green the best team in Ky?

Featured Replies

The football scoreboards at KHSAA.ORG go back to 1998. Bowling Green hasn't played an OOS opponent in that time. They have McCallie School and Blackmon from TN scheduled this year.

Here is to hoping for BG wins against TN teams then :clap:

  • Replies 439
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And you're back to being wrong again.

Really? so what OOS teams have they lost to in the past 2 years? I'd say 0 especially if they haven't played any. So I guess that would put you wrong again.

 

Looks like inn the past BG didn't have to run and hide like T from instate teams lol

Can a school stay in the KHSAA for all sports except one? For instance could Trinity be in the KHSAA for all sorts except football?

Really? so what OOS teams have they lost to in the past 2 years? I'd say 0 especially if they haven't played any. So I guess that would put you wrong again.

 

Looks like inn the past BG didn't have to run and hide like T from instate teams lol

 

No SOS considerations?

Can a school stay in the KHSAA for all sports except one? For instance could Trinity be in the KHSAA for all sorts except football?

 

No they can't

No SOS considerations?

Only if they can beat the teams. Anyone can have a great SOS but if you don't win what good does it do?

Really? so what OOS teams have they lost to in the past 2 years? I'd say 0 especially if they haven't played any. So I guess that would put you wrong again.

 

Looks like inn the past BG didn't have to run and hide like T from instate teams lol

 

It must really be sad to be a fan of a program that's so irrelevant in any discussion of football prowess that you have to make asinine statements like this.

No they can't

I don't know and is why I'm asking. Is there any limitations on how many games must be played to compete for a state title? Also are there any rules on how many n state schools you must play to compete?

 

No they can't

 

Good to know. Good luck to the Rocks. Love seeing a KY team play OOS teams close or winning. Great to have some positive attention on KY football, considering how the rest of the country views us.

I don't know and is why I'm asking. Is there any limitations on how many games must be played to compete for a state title? Also are there any rules on how many n state schools you must play to compete?

 

You must play your district. No more, no less.

It must really be sad to be a fan of a program that's so irrelevant in any discussion of football prowess that you have to make asinine statements like this.

Not as sad as a guy like yourself that has to put down every other program but their own to make up for his insecurity. you could only dream of having your program have such a magical run as mine did overcoming all the odds that they did in only their 5th year of existence.

 

Actually the more I think about it, I really do feel sadd for you. you should learn to appreciate what other schools do instead of being so biased you can't see past your own team colors.

You must play your district. No more, no less.

Thank you, at least someone can answer a question of mine without hate. AllTell should take lessons.

Only if they can beat the teams. Anyone can have a great SOS but if you don't win what good does it do?

 

So playing a great team within less than a score is of less value than slaughtering a weak team?

I don't know and is why I'm asking. Is there any limitations on how many games must be played to compete for a state title? Also are there any rules on how many n state schools you must play to compete?

 

 

You have to play a district schedule. Other then that there is no limitation.

Not as sad as a guy like yourself that has to put down every other program but their own to make up for his insecurity.

 

The only program I've taken shots at is Cooper. Still looking for you to set up that game with the Jags next year.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.