Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Bowling Green the best team in Ky?

Featured Replies

 

Highlands was missing 3 starting db's against Trinity.. That could have something to do with the 35pts..

 

Careful, successful teams are apparently not allowed to mention anything such as this...that would be "making excuses" according to Hellbird. Apparently, there should never be a reason for a loss....which is weird, because someone HAS to lose...even if two of the best are playing each other.

  • Replies 439
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Careful, successful teams are apparently not allowed to mention anything such as this...that would be "making excuses" according to Hellbird. Apparently, there should never be a reason for a loss....which is weird, because someone HAS to lose...even if two of the best are playing each other.

You really do need to move on already. It's clear that in your eyes no other team can actually be considered better than your mighty T.

 

 

It has really bothered you so much that apparently you had a very restless night last night knowing that there is a team in the commonwealth better than your Rocks.

You really do need to move on already. It's clear that in your eyes no other team can actually be considered better than your mighty T.

 

 

It has really bothered you so much that apparently you had a very restless night last night knowing that there is a team in the commonwealth better than your Rocks.

 

Might I suggest that you move on as well. After all of your banter you said you were 'just having fun'. Ok, you were having fun. Just know that looking from the outside of this you probably offended a few folks along the way. In the end it is simply your opinion that BG is number one. You offer no personal insight as to why. You make arguments that prove nothing in the end.

 

I will offer this. I watch a lot of high school football. I have seen, H, T, BG, & X either in person or on tape this year and I think they all represent the best that KY has to offer. BG has been dominant. T is just a couple of plays from being undefeated against great competition. H has been impressive at times, yet a bit inconsistent. If/ when they get their three O lineman and three db back on the field they may be the best. So, having seen them all play I can't say who is the best among them, but in my personal opinion I lean toward T.

Might I suggest that you move on as well. After all of your banter you said you were 'just having fun'. Ok, you were having fun. Just know that looking from the outside of this you probably offended a few folks along the way. In the end it is simply your opinion that BG is number one. You offer no personal insight as to why. You make arguments that prove nothing in the end.

 

I will offer this. I watch a lot of high school football. I have seen, H, T, BG, & X either in person or on tape this year and I think they all represent the best that KY has to offer. BG has been dominant. T is just a couple of plays from being undefeated against great competition. H has been impressive at times, yet a bit inconsistent. If/ when they get their three O lineman and three db back on the field they may be the best. So, having seen them all play I can't say who is the best among them, but in my personal opinion I lean toward T.

I've offered plenty of insight to why I think BG is #1

 

 

Not my fault that some people choose to ignore those posts. If anyone is offended itt surely isn't my fault. I didn't call anyone out, I stated facts and if those facts upset some then I suggest they grow thicker skins and not be so biased. You want another fact?

 

Trinity is tied for the second worst record in the entire state, yet have people thinking the record sholdn't matter at all and we should simply go off of potential.

 

As I've said many times already, T may end up #1 in the state this season, bbut right now I say BG is. Trinity's offense has struggled at times and even T fans have mmentioned that already. If and when they clean up their play on that side of the ball they could be the best, but as of right now BG is playing the best and that is a fact.

 

If people get offended then I find that very humorous as it clearly shows their narrow way of thinking.

 

BG #1

I've offered plenty of insight to why I think BG is #1

 

 

Not my fault that some people choose to ignore those posts. If anyone is offended itt surely isn't my fault. I didn't call anyone out, I stated facts and if those facts upset some then I suggest they grow thicker skins and not be so biased. You want another fact?

 

Trinity is tied for the second worst record in the entire state, yet have people thinking the record sholdn't matter at all and we should simply go off of potential.

 

As I've said many times already, T may end up #1 in the state this season, bbut right now I say BG is. Trinity's offense has struggled at times and even T fans have mmentioned that already. If and when they clean up their play on that side of the ball they could be the best, but as of right now BG is playing the best and that is a fact.

 

If people get offended then I find that very humorous as it clearly shows their narrow way of thinking.

 

BG #1

 

Keep on Rollin on. Just some friendly advise. You don't owe me an explanation. I can read.

Watch Hellbird take off his literary mask and...........lo and behold........IT"S ROCKMOM FOOLING ALL OF US!

Keep on Rollin on. Just some friendly advise. You don't owe me an explanation. I can read.

I actually respect many of the Rock fans RockPridde being one. I respect those fans that are humble and comment using an open mind etc. It's the ones that get their panties in a bunch if anyone says anything other than T is the best team since sliced bread that I really enjoy getting all riled up.

 

For anyone to have such a closed mind to think no other team could actually be better than their team once in awhile is very entertaining.

Keep on Rollin on. Just some friendly advise. You don't owe me an explanation. I can read.

I actually respect many of the Rock fans, RockPride being one. I respect those fans that are humble and comment using an open mind etc. It's the ones that get their panties in a bunch if anyone says anything other than T is the best team since sliced bread that I really enjoy getting all riled up.

 

For anyone to have such a closed mind to think no other team could actually be better than their team once in awhile is very entertaining.

I've offered plenty of insight to why I think BG is #1

 

Not my fault that some people choose to ignore those posts. If anyone is offended itt surely isn't my fault. I didn't call anyone out, I stated facts and if those facts upset some then I suggest they grow thicker skins and not be so biased. You want another fact?

 

Trinity is tied for the second worst record in the entire state, yet have people thinking the record sholdn't matter at all and we should simply go off of potential.

 

As I've said many times already, T may end up #1 in the state this season, bbut right now I say BG is. Trinity's offense has struggled at times and even T fans have mmentioned that already. If and when they clean up their play on that side of the ball they could be the best, but as of right now BG is playing the best and that is a fact.

 

If people get offended then I find that very humorous as it clearly shows their narrow way of thinking.

 

BG #1

 

I'll be happy to move along after this last post:

 

I have said repeatedly in this thread that I have no problem with your opinion of who is the #1 in the state. I only posted in this thread because you stated that Trinity was an embarrassment to the State of Kentucky. Only later did you state you were joking....and even then you qualified it with a "sort of".

 

No...I don't find it humorous when someone states that Trinity is an "embarrassment" to Kentucky. Not sure why you would feel I would, and I certainly don't know how that makes my view of Trinity narrow. I simply would NEVER be embarrassed by what another team accomplishes, or doesn't accomplish. There is never shame in competing, and as long as it's done with sportsmanship and all are gracious, there's no shame in losing.

 

Good day to you and good luck to whomever the team is that you follow.

I'll be happy to move along after this last post:

 

I have said repeatedly in this thread that I have no problem with your opinion of who is the #1 in the state. I only posted in this thread because you stated that Trinity was an embarrassment to the State of Kentucky. Only later did you state you were joking....and even then you qualified it with a "sort of".

 

No...I don't find it humorous when someone states that Trinity is an "embarrassment" to Kentucky.

I must admit, I do find it enjoyable watching you spout the same thing over and over again. Would you like some cheese with that whine? lol

 

Just for you, if Trinity would win games against out of state opponents like BG does, then you woulnd't have to worry about it would you? haha

I must admit, I do find it enjoyable watching you spout the same thing over and over again. Would you like some cheese with that whine? lol

 

Just for you, if Trinity would win games against out of state opponents like BG does, then you woulnd't have to worry about it would you? haha

 

According to MaxPreps Trinity's record vs OOS opponents since 2004 is 17-10. They've won 17 of 27 games. That's about 62%.

 

What is BGs record vs OOS? I didn't see it listed on MaxPreps.

According to MaxPreps Trinity's record vs OOS opponents since 2004 is 17-10. They've won 17 of 27 games. That's about 62%.

 

What is BGs record vs OOS? I didn't see it listed on MaxPreps.

I don't know but seeing how BG is undefeated over the past 2 seasons plus, I'd say they have a better record than T against OOS opponents since 2011

If it ain't Trinity or Highlands it's blasphemy to most of these posters on here.

The football scoreboards at KHSAA.ORG go back to 1998. Bowling Green hasn't played an OOS opponent in that time. They have McCallie School and Blackmon from TN scheduled this year.

I don't know but seeing how BG is undefeated over the past 2 seasons plus, I'd say they have a better record than T against OOS opponents since 2011

 

And you're back to being wrong again.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.