Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Bowling Green the best team in Ky?

Featured Replies

What happens if Trinity puts a running clock on St X?

 

That question answers itself. Now answer mine.

  • Replies 439
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Then T is clearly the best.

So say Trinity beats St. X by a td or less.

 

Is BG better than Trinity then or does the whole 'rivalry game' become the new excuse?

 

Then BG would clearly be best, depending on the balance of their schedules.

 

I'm not a BG fan first off, I am an unbiased football fan when it comes to this discussion, unlike you who have ties to one of the programs being discussed. I look at this with unbiased eyes.

 

Not necessarily true you are constantly on here defending the 5A class. Obviously I am a HHS fan but my vote is Trinity. I sure would like to play and beat them. BG vs HHS game this year would be real special. I would love to see that this year.

When Highlands was in 5a they owned it never losing a game in what 4yrs? BG always had their opportunity to make it to the championship game to play the Birds. But what always happened? BG lost before they could get to the title game and HHS destroyed whoever made it in from the west. Call me skeptical but I have heard how good BG is for years. I know they always have good athletes and are well coached.. I will take HHS when they play anyone in the state other than Trinity.. There is no way in the world I would bet against Dale Mueller when he has a chance to game plan for a week. No way!!!!! When Urban Meyer comes to your school and tells you that you have the best off season training program that he has seen at the hs level. That is pretty special!!! GO BIRDS!!

 

Agreed I can be a bit arrogant; however happy and Brian we trust. If they game plan a week turn out the lights. Dale and Brian also are impressive in making game adjustments.

I do find it intriguing that BG has soundly defeated two teams believed to be amongst the top 8 teams in the state but that still isn't good enough. At least we know now it doesn't matter what they do or who they beat. They aren't green and white or blue and white so it doesn't matter.

When Highlands was in 5a they owned it never losing a game in what 4yrs? BG always had their opportunity to make it to the championship game to play the Birds. But what always happened? BG lost before they could get to the title game and HHS destroyed whoever made it in from the west. Call me skeptical but I have heard how good BG is for years. I know they always have good athletes and are well coached.. I will take HHS when they play anyone in the state other than Trinity.. There is no way in the world I would bet against Dale Mueller when he has a chance to game plan for a week. No way!!!!! When Urban Meyer comes to your school and tells you that you have the best off season training program that he has seen at the hs level. That is pretty special!!! GO BIRDS!!

 

So what??? Who cares what happened back in the day? We are talking about this year.

 

Back in the day the Bengals beat the Patriots, does that mean they are better today?

I do find it intriguing that BG has soundly defeated two teams believed to be amongst the top 8 teams in the state but that still isn't good enough. At least we know now it doesn't matter what they do or who they beat. They aren't green and white or blue and white so it doesn't matter.

 

You have to understand it's the same cake eaters who don't want to ever admit that another school who they beat back in the 1700's can actually be better than them today.

 

BG #1 and it's killing some lol

Beat Highlands and Trinity. Then I will say yes

 

How about HHS and Trinity beat BG, then maybe they can be #1

  • Author
How about HHS and Trinity beat BG, then maybe they can be #1

 

How about BG beat HHS and Trinity and their #1..That sounds better to me..

  • Author
You have to understand it's the same cake eaters who don't want to ever admit that another school who they beat back in the 1700's can actually be better than them today.

 

BG #1 and it's killing some lol

 

Not killing me at all.. I just don't believe it to be true. You can spin, say whatever you want it won't change my mind. Period!!!

This argument will be settled when Trinity plays St X. If St X. keeps it close or beats Trinity, I definitely think BG would be better. To be honest both sides are really biased, but at the same time the BG side might be a little more informed given they actually have seen Highlands play (on ESPNU), and 99% if not 100% of Highlands fans have yet to see BG play a game..

It was last year ... and comparing scores means very little ... but here is fodder for the Bluebird fans (as if they need any):

 

2012

 

Bowling Green 35 Lexington Catholic 21

Highlands ......61 Lexington Catholic 28

 

Sorry to bring this to the mix but this thread just doesn't have enough discussion in it ... :rolleyes: :lol2:

This argument will be settled when Trinity plays St X. If St X. keeps it close or beats Trinity, I definitely think BG would be better. To be honest both sides are really biased, but at the same time the BG side might be a little more informed given they actually have seen Highlands play (on ESPNU), and 99% if not 100% of Highlands fans have yet to see BG play a game..

 

To this. Whose to say if X wins, they wouldn't be the best team in the state at that point? Assuming they worked all the kinks out and figured everything out.

To this. Whose to say if X wins, they wouldn't be the best team in the state at that point? Assuming they worked all the kinks out and figured everything out.

They'd be #2 :)

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.