Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Bowling Green the best team in Ky?

Featured Replies

I've learned one thing this week. If anyone dares post anything other than Trinity or Highlands being the best in the state then they are treated like 2nd class citizens from most of the T and H fans.

 

If that is being a troll then I welcome that monitor over being a stuck up snob anyday.

 

The ONLY thing I've taken exception to is you saying Trinity is an embarrassment to the state of Kentucky. You, in your own words, said it was "tongue in cheek...sort of". What is elitist about taking exception to you calling Trinity an embarrassment? I have just made my case that Trinity isn't an embarrassment. Yet you continue to post (in this and other threads) as if I were unreasonable.

  • Replies 439
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's ok that you're wrong and refuse to recognize strength of schedule. Bowling Green is 2-0 against two average KY teams. Trinity is 1-2 against 3 nationally ranked teams. I'll take the team that has played the better quality opponents even if they have 1 less win.

 

Trinity #1

Highlands #2

Bowling Green #3

 

I have said a hundred times already I recognize strength of schedule, but at the same time you need to win some of those games or SOS means squat.

 

Bengals had the toughest SOS several years ago and lost, does that mean they were the best? No

 

I also stated many times that BG is #1 right now in the season due to what they have done so far and that is win but T could very well be #1 at the end. If that is so far fetched in your eyes then you either ignore those posts or are too biased to allow any thought of anyone other than HHS or T up there no matter what. If that is the case I can't help you.

The ONLY thing I've taken exception to is you saying Trinity is an embarrassment to the state of Kentucky. You, in your own words, said it was "tongue in cheek...sort of". What is elitist about taking exception to you calling Trinity an embarrassment? I have just made my case that Trinity isn't an embarrassment. Yet you continue to post (in this and other threads) as if I were unreasonable.

 

You really need to let it go. If you have no sense of humor you may need a thicker skin. That is the 5th time you brought up the same thing yet I have not brought up the name calling you threw at me at all.

Weren't there threads earlier in the year about St X being nationally ranked? Now they are avg? Why is that? Is it because BG beat them and that goes against many folks arguments in here?

You really need to let it go. If you have no sense of humor you may need a thicker skin. That is the 5th time you brought up the same thing yet I have not brought up the name calling you threw at me at all.

 

 

You know what, you seem to be taking this personally, and it's detracting to this discussion. If you'd like to continue, you can PM me. But, back to the topic...

 

Bowling Green ranked at #1 is fine. It's still very early in the season, with much football to be played. In the end, it may not be Bowling Green OR Trinity who's #1.

You know what, you seem to be taking this personally, and it's detracting to this discussion. If you'd like to continue, you can PM me. But, back to the topic...

 

Bowling Green ranked at #1 is fine. It's still very early in the season, with much football to be played. In the end, it may not be Bowling Green OR Trinity who's #1.

 

Haha, we agree. Don't worry mom, I didn't take it personally.

 

I agree with what you said. It's all good. I'm just here to talk HS football and enjoy it. No hard feelings mom.

 

And seriously I wish T all the luck the rest of the way. I enjoy KY teams getting national attention. Pretty cool.

I have said a hundred times already I recognize strength of schedule, but at the same time you need to win some of those games or SOS means squat.

 

Bengals had the toughest SOS several years ago and lost, does that mean they were the best? No

 

I also stated many times that BG is #1 right now in the season due to what they have done so far and that is win but T could very well be #1 at the end. If that is so far fetched in your eyes then you either ignore those posts or are too biased to allow any thought of anyone other than HHS or T up there no matter what. If that is the case I can't help you.

 

I just disagree with BG being #1. Trinity plays a much tougher schedule and until someone in KY beats them, I see no reason for them to drop.

 

If Alabama loses to Texas AM and Georgia, but Louisville is undefeated, does that mean Louisville should be #1? No

You know what, you seem to be taking this personally, and it's detracting to this discussion. If you'd like to continue, you can PM me. But, back to the topic...

 

Bowling Green ranked at #1 is fine. It's still very early in the season, with much football to be played. In the end, it may not be Bowling Green OR Trinity who's #1.

 

Thanks Mom. The T and Highlands haters are in full swing this time of yr...

 

The have nots always want what the haves.....well have. LOL

I just disagree with BG being #1. Trinity plays a much tougher schedule and until someone in KY beats them, I see no reason for them to drop.

 

If Alabama loses to Texas AM and Georgia, but Louisville is undefeated, does that mean Louisville should be #1? No

I bet if UL is undefeated and Alabama has 2 losses UL will be ranked ahead of Alanama.

I bet if UL is undefeated and Alabama has 2 losses UL will be ranked ahead of Alanama.

 

We probably won't find out, but I doubt it. Louisville's SOS is weak.

Who knew that Cooper and Bowling Green teams would someday grow to be as obnoxious as we fans of T, X and HHS? :D

 

We all strive to be just like Highlands and Trinity.

St X is a quality win, they are a top tier team but Lexcath is not a quality win!!!

 

LexCath would beat 95% of the teams in this state. If not more. That's a quality win. Even more so that they spanked them pretty good.

You know what, you seem to be taking this personally, and it's detracting to this discussion. If you'd like to continue, you can PM me. But, back to the topic...

 

Bowling Green ranked at #1 is fine. It's still very early in the season, with much football to be played. In the end, it may not be Bowling Green OR Trinity who's #1.

 

Bowling Green or Trinity will be the clear #1 by the end of the season. I'm pretty sure of that. No getting around it.

[/b]

 

Thanks Mom. The T and Highlands haters are in full swing this time of yr...

 

The have nots always want what the haves.....well have. LOL

 

Bowling Green is better than Highlands this year. In 2013. Today. Right now. BG is better.

 

This is my elitist comment. We are better than you.

 

 

#purplekoolaid

  • Author
Bowling Green is better than Highlands this year. In 2013. Today. Right now. BG is better.

 

This is my elitist comment. We are better than you.

 

 

#purplekoolaid

 

I didn't know you still had eligibility left?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.