Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is Bowling Green the best team in Ky?

Featured Replies

Who knew that Cooper and Bowling Green teams would someday grow to be as obnoxious as we fans of T, X and HHS? :D

You set a high bar mom but we are doing our best :)

  • Replies 439
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But that is what kills me. For any other team convincing wins against LexCath and St. X would be quality wins.

 

St X is a quality win, they are a top tier team but Lexcath is not a quality win!!!

Who knew that Cooper and Bowling Green teams would someday grow to be as obnoxious as we fans of T, X and HHS? :D

 

Except that BG has earned it. Cooper is still irrelevant.

St X is a quality win, they are a top tier team but Lexcath is not a quality win!!!

 

LC may end up as a quality win, still too soon.

Except that BG has earned it. Cooper is still irrelevant.

Last I checked, no one was claiming Cooper to be ranked in the top this year.

But thanks for showing how irrelevant they are by continually talking about them.

Last I checked, no one was claiming Cooper to be ranked in the top this year.

But thanks for showing how irrelevant they are by continually talking about them.

 

Continually? I guess so if you're not used to it.

Continually? I guess so if you're not used to it.

 

I'm waiting for you or rockmom to show me any post I stated Cooper should be considered in the top. You basically stated I have, now be a man and stand behind your claims.

I'm waiting for you or rockmom to show me any post I stated Cooper should be considered in the top. You basically stated I have, now be a man and stand behind your claims.

 

You haven't. One doesn't have to claim their team is #1 to be obnoxious.

 

Except that BG has earned it. Cooper is still irrelevant.

 

Just one wanna be ukfan clamouring for attention. Not all Cooper fans are trolls

Just one wanna be ukfan clamouring for attention. Not all Cooper fans are trolls

 

Neither is this one.

Just because I think BG is #1 right now.

You haven't. One doesn't have to claim their team is #1 to be obnoxious.

You did state earlier you have no problem with BG being 1 so it is true.

You did state earlier you have no problem with BG being 1 so it is true.

 

 

Huh? I don't have a problem with you stating BG is #1. I have a problem with you posting "inciteful" crap.

Neither is this one.

Just because I think BG is #1 right now.

 

It's ok that you're wrong and refuse to recognize strength of schedule. Bowling Green is 2-0 against two average KY teams. Trinity is 1-2 against 3 nationally ranked teams. I'll take the team that has played the better quality opponents even if they have 1 less win.

 

Trinity #1

Highlands #2

Bowling Green #3

Huh? I don't have a problem with you stating BG is #1. I have a problem with you posting "inciteful" crap.

 

I've learned one thing this week. If anyone dares post anything other than Trinity or Highlands being the best in the state then they are treated like 2nd class citizens from most of the T and H fans.

 

If that is being a troll then I welcome that monitor over being a stuck up snob anyday.

I've learned one thing this week. If anyone dares post anything other than Trinity or Highlands being the best in the state then they are treated like 2nd class citizens from most of the T and H fans.

 

If that is being a troll then I welcome that monitor over being a stuck up snob anyday.

 

You're entitled to your opinion, just don't expect everyone to agree.

 

The logic in your argument is flawed. Then you state things (even if tongue in cheek intended) like Trinity and Highlands embarrass the state, then you should expect the fans to react. Which is what you expected and what you got.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.