Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA- Louisville Men Can't Go Cheer the Lady Cards in the Finals

Featured Replies

NCAA is beyond stupid.

  • Author

Who knows. I'm way too tired at this point to try and tease that logic out.

Why don't the NCAA simply use common sense. Why be so rigid all the time.

I agree with it.

 

 

I mean did every other team get to watch their women's teams?

 

Obviously the men's team wouldn't pay for it and its a high dollar event I'm sure.

 

 

I don't see the problem with it. Why should they get to go watch them?

The NCAA is so stupid.

Shouldn't going to the White House be considered the same?

 

If they want to swap the White House trip for the opportunity to attend and support the Lady Cards play in the Championship game, the NCAA might go for it.........but I'll wager that was not what the Men's team wanted to do.

I agree with it.

 

 

I mean did every other team get to watch their women's teams?

 

Obviously the men's team wouldn't pay for it and its a high dollar event I'm sure.

 

 

I don't see the problem with it. Why should they get to go watch them?

 

To show solidarity and school support. Because it would be an extra benefit is not a good enough reason for them to not be allowed to go IMO. Like they can't fly to NOLA and then fly back with the women's team.

I guess the UCONN mens team wont be there either...

 

To show solidarity and school support. Because it would be an extra benefit is not a good enough reason for them to not be allowed to go IMO. Like they can't fly to NOLA and then fly back with the women's team.

 

What makes UL any different than UCONN?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.