Heroin - NKY

Horace

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Late to the thread, but are we really still trying to say that marijuana is the "gateway drug" to harder use? After all the research and studies done that have debunked that, we still have people believing it?

The Myth That Won't Die - Time Health & Family

Alcohol - The True Gateway Drug - Natural News

Alcohol - Gateway Drug - Yale

Research Proves Marijuana is Not a Gateway Drug

Long-Term Drug Abuse Starts with Alcohol - University of Florida

Late to the thread, but are we really still trying to say that marijuana is the "gateway drug" to harder use? After all the research and studies done that have debunked that, we still have people believing it?

The Myth That Won't Die - Time Health & Family

Alcohol - The True Gateway Drug - Natural News

Alcohol - Gateway Drug - Yale

Research Proves Marijuana is Not a Gateway Drug

Long-Term Drug Abuse Starts with Alcohol - University of Florida

No, at least I'm not. I'm saying that for an addictive personality, anything is a gateway drug. Just the way it is, and if you really know someone with an addictive personality, you know it to be true.

No, at least I'm not. I'm saying that for an addictive personality, anything is a gateway drug. Just the way it is, and if you really know someone with an addictive personality, you know it to be true.

Oh I agree, it's more about the person's personality than it is any substance they take. There have been quite a few posts in here that seem to imply that marijuana is a gateway to Heroin or other harder drugs, and that's just not true. Alcohol is way more dangerous, and leads people down a much darker road than weed.

Oh I agree, it's more about the person's personality than it is any substance they take. There have been quite a few posts in here that seem to imply that marijuana is a gateway to Heroin or other harder drugs, and that's just not true. Alcohol is way more dangerous, and leads people down a much darker road than weed.
Agreed.

Your knee-jerk uptightness towards my casual impression of marijuana is living proof of what I've been saying about society's misinformed brainwashed perception of marijuana. Thank you very much for helping me drive the point by being a good example of that. Years of a certain anti-attitude toward it is hard to penetrate. That's cool because it's not important to me if I do. I do however appreciate objective discourse with folks, and am not too thrilled by time and again having replies thrown back at me that attempt to twist what I've already stated. Other folks out here can read as well, so you're not fooling them or me. I know something that might help you concentrate a bit more when needing help with a clear and steady state on consciousness to allow you not to time and again keep misreading my thoughts, and to keep them sorted out properly in you mind. Just a thought. That of course is just a sarcastic statement directed towards you.

:thumb:

Real interested in hearing back on your theory of where poppy is grown. Really I am. Please don't let me down. That way I'll get a better understanding as to why you think that what I've said is conspiracy nonsense, and I'll also become more enlightened too as to the truth about its origins. Thanks.

I'm just now reading the posts in this thread, but it doesn't look like you're going to get your answer from Birdsfan (although, given the length of some of these posts, he could still be drafting his reply).

Heroin is also an issue in Cincinnati (and throughout Ohio), as one might expect.

Ohio attorney general: Heroin a statewide epidemic | The Daily Reporter

And old macdonald was a terrible speller. Just had to say that.

I am really shocked at how bad this issue really is. Living in our white bread world it's hard to image this can happen to my friends or their children.

Hope this trend can be reversed.

I'm just now reading the posts in this thread, but it doesn't look like you're going to get your answer from Birdsfan (although, given the length of some of these posts, he could still be drafting his reply).
I gave my answer, but limited my comments to the realm of reality.

• 1 month later...
Wonder why NKY is becoming a mecca for this drug??

Access to major traffic ways. US 27 corridor from Highland Heights, probably Newport on down. Easy access to delivery, source and clients. It's cheap and easier to get than prescription pills.

• 1 month later...

I don't understand the throw the book at them logic even a little. Every single person they were selling to will still be able to get drugs. Something has to be done about drugs no doubt but jailing dealers to absurdly long sentences isn't getting anything done.