Heroin - NKY

Horace

I don't understand the throw the book at them logic even a little. Every single person they were selling to will still be able to get drugs. Something has to be done about drugs no doubt but jailing dealers to absurdly long sentences isn't getting anything done.

It will not solve the heroin epidemic, but it's a damn good place to start.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Access to major traffic ways. US 27 corridor from Highland Heights, probably Newport on down. Easy access to delivery, source and clients. It's cheap and easier to get than prescription pills.

This area has always had addicts just not heroin addicts. Much like you said it's now cheaper and easier to get than pills. Once Florida finally cracked down on the pill pipeline problem people adjusted accordingly.

I don't understand the throw the book at them logic even a little. Every single person they were selling to will still be able to get drugs. Something has to be done about drugs no doubt but jailing dealers to absurdly long sentences isn't getting anything done.

What's your alternative solution? It's simply too easy for these folks to do it for them not too at least that's how they perceive it right now.

What's your alternative solution? It's simply too easy for these folks to do it for them not too at least that's how they perceive it right now.

I don't have one. I just know that there are a ton of dealers in jail and a ton of drugs are still on the streets.