March 8, 201412 yr I don't understand the throw the book at them logic even a little. Every single person they were selling to will still be able to get drugs. Something has to be done about drugs no doubt but jailing dealers to absurdly long sentences isn't getting anything done. It will not solve the heroin epidemic, but it's a damn good place to start.
March 8, 201412 yr It will not solve the heroin epidemic, but it's a damn good place to start. Not really. One dealer goes down and dozens more are ready to fill the void. Stopping the heroin problem starts with the user.
March 8, 201412 yr Not really. One dealer goes down and dozens more are ready to fill the void. Stopping the heroin problem starts with the user. :thumbs:
March 8, 201412 yr Access to major traffic ways. US 27 corridor from Highland Heights, probably Newport on down. Easy access to delivery, source and clients. It's cheap and easier to get than prescription pills. This area has always had addicts just not heroin addicts. Much like you said it's now cheaper and easier to get than pills. Once Florida finally cracked down on the pill pipeline problem people adjusted accordingly.
March 8, 201412 yr I don't understand the throw the book at them logic even a little. Every single person they were selling to will still be able to get drugs. Something has to be done about drugs no doubt but jailing dealers to absurdly long sentences isn't getting anything done. What's your alternative solution? It's simply too easy for these folks to do it for them not too at least that's how they perceive it right now.
March 9, 201412 yr I just read an article about a new opiode that the FDA tried to deter without success. 10x's stronger than hydrocodone with no extended release.
March 9, 201412 yr I'm sure it's related, but a number of churches have had items stolen recently, Blessed Sacrament was hit recently, and now has cameras installed. It's sad that a church has to install cameras.
March 9, 201412 yr I just read an article about a new opiode that the FDA tried to deter without success. 10x's stronger than hydrocodone with no extended release. Your lobbying dollars at work …
March 10, 201412 yr What's your alternative solution? It's simply too easy for these folks to do it for them not too at least that's how they perceive it right now. I don't have one. I just know that there are a ton of dealers in jail and a ton of drugs are still on the streets.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.