Walton Job?

123 Oh No, not another parent complaining about Coach Trame. Talent, are you kidding me? Coach Trame is way over qualified to be at Walton Verona.

What are you talking about? Obviously you don't read previous posts. Where have you seen me complaining about Trame? Nor have I said anything about talent. Read the posts wa wa.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hang in there buddy. Baseball season will start soon and then you can poke fun of your coach after that season.

Get over it. Zero talent out there. Get out more??? Like packing up the minivan and head out to the new Krogers in Walton or maybe pick up a part or two at the Walton Auto Salvage. Not one single sport is worth talking about. Oh wait, Walton did have a nice looking mat at the state wrestling meet they let them use. Support your kids, support your coaches and try and have fun. Cant wait till after baseball to see who you take shots at.

Again, support your kids playing the sports they are in and less time griping about coaches etc.

"Zero talent out there". Walton had a wrestler win state this year and girls basketball won the All "A" last year. They also were pretty good this year as well. Girls softball won the region two years ago and went to the regional finals this last year. Football had it's best year ever went 11-3 won it's first district title and lost to the eventual state champions in the regional finals. I will put most any other 6 year football program up against Walton's and compare. Sorry, I tried to stay out of this rubbish but you have gone too far.

I'm not sure I'm following what you are saying but I would totally agree about Coach Clink. There was certainly talented players when he took over the girls program.

As far as wa wa and one4one....i'm sure if there were more pictures on this thread I'm sure it would make things easier for you two to understand but since there isn't...just move on.:sssh:

How did I get drug into this? :rolleyes:

Remember, Walton seems to have a history of hiring former Holy Cross coaches. Their experience hasn't been to pleasant at Walton so why would Goetz even entertain the notion of going there?

If they were such great coaches why did they leave Holy Cross and wind up at Walton, which you seem to indicate is a terrible place.

Spoke to a couple of folks last night that are close to the Walton program.

For being such a terrible place and not having any kids in the pipline they have a ton of interest in this job.

Several head coach's in state and out of state have applied from what I was told.

One4One, WA WA, 123GO ..... as the famous saying from SI Robertson goes......" YOU GUYS ARE ......!!!!!!":thumb:

Spoke to a couple of folks last night that are close to the Walton program.

For being such a terrible place and not having any kids in the pipline they have a ton of interest in this job.

Several head coach's in state and out of state have applied from what I was told.

One4One, WA WA, 123GO ..... as the famous saying from SI Robertson goes......" YOU GUYS ARE ......!!!!!!":thumb:

You can call me Robin Hood of BGP aka as wa wa. I am happy for you. Drum roll please, And the next coach of the Walton Verona bball team is?????????????????

Wait, did I hear none of the applicants are qualified after the parental board members reviewed all 50 of them. The saga continues.

Robin Hood.