Walton Job?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have made references in previous posts about the parents running the program and about the administration giving in to the parents....and that is just simple incorrect.

I sit and listen. I see and watch. Respectfully, I think you are incorrect. See below.

When Trame took over the program he didn't exactly inherit an empty cupboard.

Neither did Coach Clink. His cupboard was packed.

I am shocked this is 5 pages long. You have got to be kidding me. You can tell we are in between sports.

Where is it?

What varsity sports do they have.

All I ever hear on this site is about how wacked the parents are.

Who cares who coaches them. Most of the posts have nothing to do with who will be the next coach at Whatever a Walton Verona is!

Close this and lets move on.

I sit and listen. I see and watch. Respectfully, I think you are incorrect. See below.

I'm not sure I'm following what you are saying but I would totally agree about Coach Clink. There was certainly talented players when he took over the girls program.

As far as wa wa and one4one....i'm sure if there were more pictures on this thread I'm sure it would make things easier for you two to understand but since there isn't...just move on.:sssh:

I'm not sure I'm following what you are saying but I would totally agree about Coach Clink. There was certainly talented players when he took over the girls program.

As far as wa wa and one4one....i'm sure if there were more pictures on this thread I'm sure it would make things easier for you two to understand but since there isn't...just move on.:sssh:

You obviously are one of the Walton Verona fans or parents that this site speaks so highly of. Enjoy your 5 minutes of fame and exposure on here. Funny how you only hear of Walton Verona is after every sporting season and how the parents are freaking out about their coaches. Mr Trame is clearly over qualified to coach there. Take this WV new coach thread to your local WV Gazette.

You obviously are one of the Walton Verona fans or parents that this site speaks so highly of. Enjoy your 5 minutes of fame and exposure on here. Funny how you only hear of Walton Verona is after every sporting season and how the parents are freaking out about their coaches. Mr Trame is clearly over qualified to coach there. Take this WV new coach thread to your local WV Gazette.
If you consider being able to post on BGP as "fame" then you really need to get out more.

I see people on here put posts saying what a great coach Dan Trame is/was....Im an 8th region guy so I don't know alot about his coaching history in the 9th. As best I can tell he coached SK to a regional title in midway 90's, then moved to HC where he never won a regional game. Then was out of coaching & was coaching girls jv when hired as WV boys coach.

All I have to go on his coaching at WV & plain & simple is coaching ability does not pass the eye test. His style is not suited for today's boys basketball...he coaches east/west basketball, no player freedom, everything is about HIS sets. To be honest I think he was headed in right direction coaching girls...his half court set style would fit the girls game very well.

Mainly in his 4 yrs @ WV the kids just did not want to play his style & the mass exodus of talent is proof of that. The talent was there...if no one had left would been one of top teams in 8th this past yr & next 2. Coach trame is a great guy & from what I've heard a great teacher but from someone who didn't see him coach in past...his current coaching style just does not pass the eye test!

You are correct. The cupboard was packed when Mark took over- because he coached at the AAU level and developed all of those players that filled the cupboard.

I see people on here put posts saying what a great coach Dan Trame is/was....Im an 8th region guy so I don't know alot about his coaching history in the 9th. As best I can tell he coached SK to a regional title in midway 90's, then moved to HC where he never won a regional game. Then was out of coaching & was coaching girls jv when hired as WV boys coach.

All I have to go on his coaching at WV & plain & simple is coaching ability does not pass the eye test. His style is not suited for today's boys basketball...he coaches east/west basketball, no player freedom, everything is about HIS sets. To be honest I think he was headed in right direction coaching girls...his half court set style would fit the girls game very well.

Mainly in his 4 yrs @ WV the kids just did not want to play his style & the mass exodus of talent is proof of that. The talent was there...if no one had left would been one of top teams in 8th this past yr & next 2. Coach trame is a great guy & from what I've heard a great teacher but from someone who didn't see him coach in past...his current coaching style just does not pass the eye test!

Trame led Walton to a District title in the 2010-11 season. That was Walton's first District title since the 1950's. I guess his style is still successful since the game has not changed that much since 2011.

If you consider being able to post on BGP as "fame" then you really need to get out more.

Hang in there buddy. Baseball season will start soon and then you can poke fun of your coach after that season.

Get over it. Zero talent out there. Get out more??? Like packing up the minivan and head out to the new Krogers in Walton or maybe pick up a part or two at the Walton Auto Salvage. Not one single sport is worth talking about. Oh wait, Walton did have a nice looking mat at the state wrestling meet they let them use. Support your kids, support your coaches and try and have fun. Cant wait till after baseball to see who you take shots at.

Again, support your kids playing the sports they are in and less time griping about coaches etc.

Why would the Moeves boys leave now that Trame is gone? You can't blame Trame, oh excuse me, you are. Why would Clinkenbeard leave the girls job after only two years and go to the boys side? I know his daughter graduates which makes sense why he might want out of the girls position. I can think of only two other reasons why he would want the boys.

123 Oh No, not another parent complaining about Coach Trame. Talent, are you kidding me? Coach Trame is way over qualified to be at Walton Verona.

Hang in there buddy. Baseball season will start soon and then you can poke fun of your coach after that season.

Get over it. Zero talent out there. Get out more??? Like packing up the minivan and head out to the new Krogers in Walton or maybe pick up a part or two at the Walton Auto Salvage. Not one single sport is worth talking about. Oh wait, Walton did have a nice looking mat at the state wrestling meet they let them use. Support your kids, support your coaches and try and have fun. Cant wait till after baseball to see who you take shots at.

Again, support your kids playing the sports they are in and less time griping about coaches etc.

You my friend do not have a clue. By the way...you should have paid more attention during junior high English class...just saying.